Be a Better Listener Affirmations
Learn to really listen to what people are telling you and improve all your relationships with the help of this unique affirmations audio.
- Does it often happen to you when you're talking with someone to let your mind wander off and not to pay attention to the conversation you're supposed to be a part of?
- Do you tend to presume what you will hear so you don't really listen to them?
- Do people often tell you that you're too self-absorbed?
- Do you want to stop your mind from drifting away and to be completely focused on your collocutor so that you stay engaged in any conversation and improve your personal and professional relationships?
Not many people are good at listening to others: they're too preoccupied with their own thoughts or presuming that they know upfront what the other party is going to say, so they just tune out their collocutors and… well, miss much of the conversation or leave a really bad impression, many times both.
In order to create better relationships with people and to stay on top of what’s going on in your life you should learn to pay more attention to what people around you are saying. The problem is, your mind has adopted the habit to shut down the other party, and you now need to “teach” it to be more focused and present in the conversations you’re having.
It’s a simple matter of adopting a new habit, and this album can help you to do it much easier and in the most natural way possible.
What to Expect
Affirmations will create a new path in your mind, a new set of thought patterns that will get stronger with repetition and regular use, helping you to:
- Keep your focus on the conversation you’re in and your collocutor. Affirmations will act to “remind” you to get your thoughts back into the conversation - you will simply become more aware of the moment when your thoughts start drifting away and you will be able to gently return to the subject of conversation.
- Develop a real interest in people you’re talking to and in what they have to say. You will stop assuming that you have all the answers and that what the other party has to say is of no interest to you. Instead, you will notice that you’re much more interested to hear something new and important, and you will be paying much more attention not because you’re expected to, but because you want to hear – really hear – what the others have to say.
- Stay motivated to adopt the habit of listening and paying attention. It’s very important that your motivation lasts the entire time while you’re working on establishing a new habit, and affirmations will make sure that it lasts until the new habit is firmly formed and you don’t need external motivation any longer.
The art of listening will help you to make new friends and to improve your social skills in general, so download the album now and start working your way to improving your relationships in all areas of life!
- I am a good listener
- I am focused on what others are saying
- I respond appropriately in conversations
- I have finely tuned listening skills
- I pay attention to the words I hear
- I am attentive
- I am conscientious of others
- I ask questions at the right times
- I make eye contact with others
- I am respectful for what others have to say
- I will improve my listening skills
- I am becoming a better listener
- I am learning to pay attention to others
- I will open my ears and listen
- I will demonstrate superb listening skills
- I will put off other thoughts in order to listen
- I will self-discipline myself
- I will practice my listening skills
- I will ignore temptations of zoning out
- I will stop letting my mind wander
- I naturally know when to listen
- I always listen to understand
- I absorb every detail presented to me
- Others see me as a great listener
- Listening helps me in all aspects of life
- I make sure I understand what the person is saying
- When I ask questions they are intelligent and concise
- I have a conscious desire to hear what others say
- I am just present in the situation
- I naturally remove all distractions in a listening situation