Become a Teacher Affirmations
Start confidently pursuing the career of a teacher by gaining mental clarity and focus brought to you by this mind-enhancing affirmations mp3.
- Are you thinking about pursuing a career as a teacher?
- Are you unsure that you've got what it takes to become a teacher?
- Do you want to make sure that you'll make it, no matter what?
No matter whether you're just finishing high school or you've decided that you're ready for a total career change, the great thing is that you now know what what you want to do professionally.
However, if you have any doubts in your skills and in your ability to become a professional, it may get rough. In order to become a good, successful teacher you will have to learn a lot of new things and to practice your skills and if you doubt yourself you can easily begin to question your choice – and to quit.
The only way not to get distracted is to mentally prepare for the challenges and difficulties. There will be some, it's natural, but with the right mindset you can easily overcome them and become a successful teacher who loves what he or she does and who's great at it!
We have created these affirmations to help you stay focused on your goal and to achieve it no matter what. They will work to instill within you the mindset that will push you forward – to develop your skills and abilities and to become a fantastic teacher who is driven to succeed no matter what.
What to Expect
With consistent use of these affirmations you will notice that:
- You're much more focused on becoming a teacher than you used to be. The idea was probably vaguely present in your mind so your thoughts and efforts were diluted, which is why you haven't been able to follow a clear direction and to advance as fast as you wanted to. Affirmations will help you clear the clutter and focus on what's important so there will be no detours and no time wasted.
- You're motivated to work on improving your skills and on expanding your knowledge. You will stop being impatient and you'll start enjoying every moment of your progress. You will be driven to try new things and to practice the ones you already know, you'll be motivated to explore on your own and to become the best teacher you can possibly be.
- Your belief in your abilities is growing stronger each day. You will notice that self-defeating and limiting thoughts are losing their power over you and that you're much more confident of yourself. Soon you will feel almost like being a teacher is what you were born to do and that there's no limit to what you can achieve in your career!
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download this album now and take the first step towards making your dream come true – acquire the mindset of a successful teacher and go for it, confidently and effortlessly!
Present Tense Affirmations
- I am an excellent teacher
- I love working with children
- I understand children
- I develop new material in a way that’s easy for them to learn
- I am a confident educator
- I see each child individually
- I adapt to every student’s strengths and weaknesses
- I am disciplinary when need be
- The students respect me
- I am changing lives every day
Future Tense Affirmations
- I will stop teaching to the test
- I will do what’s best for the education of each student
- I am developing the children into excited learners
- I will be invested in the education of each child
- I will make learning fun
- I will be creative when teaching lessons
- Parents, children and colleagues will respect me as a remarkable teacher
- I will do what’s in the best interest of each student
- I will devote my time to teaching
- My grading will be fair and precise
- I am a natural teacher
- I’ve always wanted to be a teacher
- Teaching others comes naturally to me
- I am always coming up with creative ideas for lessons
- I am always open-minded to what the children need
- I am a great source of guidance for the children
- My classroom atmosphere is fun and inviting
- I maintain a friendly learning environment
- My students see me as a great teacher
- I am a wonderful role model for the students