Become a Writer Affirmations
Improve your writing focus, increase your creativity and acquire the mindset and qualities that make a great writer, with the help of this mind enhancing affirmations audio.
- Do you dream of becoming a great writer?
- Do you think you’re pretty effective at conveying your thoughts through writing, but you just don’t know how to start with that big work you have in mind?
- Are you afraid that people won’t like your work?
- Are you perhaps a less successful student of creative writing?
- Do you really want to become a great writer and to adopt all the mindset and attitude characteristics that make one?
If you’re good with words and you have a desire to write, then things should be easy, right? But they aren’t. You have a feel for language, a keen eye towards the world and the inventiveness, but you still don’t know what to do with it and how to make it all work together – not once, but repeatedly.
Some of the best (and often overlooked) advice for aspiring writers are to write every day (because it can be learned only by doing, like riding a bicycle), to read a lot, to flesh out the idea you have (especially if you don’t know how to start your novel), to make some kind of outline so that you don’t wander off…and most importantly, you have to find a way to convince yourself you can do it!
All of this requires a certain shift in consciousness and attitude: without it, you can start working on something and soon get lost, lose motivation or belief in yourself. That’s why we have put together these affirmations, designed to instill within you the mindset that will help you to keep it all together and to develop into the truly passionate and skillful writer you want to become!
What to Expect
Affirmations have the power to stimulate new thinking patterns and beliefs within your mind and when used regularly, they can create a lasting change in the way you think. This particular album will help you by:
- Rewiring your negative self-beliefs that prevent you from fully exploring and expressing your potential. You will notice that you’re much less concerned with what others will think and whether you’re any good – you will slowly but steadily develop confidence in your writing abilities and once you get there, nothing will be able to stop you.
- Helping you to tap into your creative energy and imagination. You will be more in touch with your internal guidance and inspiration and you will allow yourself to be guided by them.
- Focusing you on adopting the skills you need to become a good writer. Writing is as much talent as it is practice and adopting the skills you need will require you to completely focus and devote yourself to it. Affirmations will help you to develop and keep this focus and motivate you to push through, even when things get tough, driving you to keep going until you finish what you have started!
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Writing doesn’t have to be a struggle – if you really want it, download this album and make it easier to yourself to acquire the skills and attitude that will turn you into the best writer you can possibly be!
- I am a writer
- I am a great writer
- I am totally devoted to writing
- I am extremely creative with words
- Words and ideas are always flowing out of me
- My mind is wired for writing
- My writing skills are top-notch
- I am a successful writer
- I write beautifully
- I am highly focused on my writing
- I will become a great writer
- I will write every day
- I will stay focused on my writing
- I am becoming extremely creative with words
- Others will see me as a great writer
- I will always be dedicated to my writing
- Each day I become more motivated to write
- I am transforming into an extremely gifted writer
- I am finding it easier to just sit and write endlessly
- The quality of my writing is steadily improving
- Writing is my life
- I love to write
- I am a natural born writer
- I have amazing writing skills
- Being a writer is just a natural part of who I am
- I easily write whatever I can imagine
- I just always keep writing no matter what
- I can write endlessly
- My mind is a fountain of creativity
- Being a great writer is the most important thing in my life