Break Free from Your Past Affirmations
Save 25% for the next 00:00:00
Use this powerful affirmations recording to truly let go of your past and to make room for creating a far happier and successful future.
- Do you have an event or feeling from your past that is making your present and future look miserable?
- Are you burdened by past shame or guilt that consume you to the point that you’re unable to make a step forward?
- Do you still need a closure from a past relationship?
- Do you want to stop letting your past define your future, to calm your mind and to be free to create a happier future?
There are many forms in which we can make ourselves prisoners of our own past: not being able to resolve past shame and letting it destroy our chances for happiness, playing the role of a victim because we were bullied in high school, holding on to the memory of an ex romantic partner and not giving a chance to a new love…
It can be really tough, but if you feel that your past governs your life you need to understand one thing: past events are exactly that – past. There’s nothing you can do about it now, so there’s no real use of obsessing over it and re-living it. You’re just doing yourself a poor favor, and you have to stop burdening yourself with what has happened if you want to move on with your life.
This requires a change in your thinking before everything else. Your mind has adopted a certain way of looking at things in your past and dealing with them, and now you need to alter these patterns and turn them into something more constructive.
If you’re ready to let go, then this album will help you to establish a new set of patterns within your subconscious and help you to freely create a happy and fulfilling future for yourself.
What to Expect
Affirmations will enter your mind and help you to adopt this new way of looking at things more easily and naturally, so that you:
- Come to terms with your past, accept what happened and let go of negative memories. Affirmations have the power to detach you from your past experiences. You will not forget what happened, but you will be able to let go of the destructive feelings you have been nurturing for this long, and they will gradually lose their power over you. They will become something to learn from, something that will help you grow instead of holding you back.
- Become less tempted to re-live the past events. Obsessing over what happened is something your mind has been doing almost compulsively, something you wanted to do as a self-imposed punishment or as a way to stay true to the memory of an important event or person. Affirmations will help you to understand that it’s not the right way to pay tribute and empower you to break these patterns.
- Focus on creating a happier, more enjoyable future. You will notice that you’re allowing yourself to imagine a better future more and more often. With time you will gain the peace of mind and a positive outlook on life, and discover the strength and motivation that will enable you to make new plans and take action towards achieving them. The future will get a new appeal, and you will be driven to make it the best possible.
It’s OK to let go. It’s time. Your future awaits you, so take the first step towards it - download this album and make it a wonderful one!
Time-Limited Offer! Save 25% if you buy within the next 00:00:00
- I am breaking free from my past
- I accept my past experiences
- I am at peace with my past
- I am coming to terms with negative memories
- I forgive myself for making mistakes
- I am on the path to a brighter future
- I learn from my experiences and they help me to grow as a person
- I am strong because of everything I have been through
- I am at peace with myself and am ready to move forward
- I am free from my past
- I will break free from my past
- I will make peace with my memories and experiences
- I will transform negative experiences into positive personal growth
- I am finding it easier to think positively about my past
- I am beginning to let go of my past
- Each day I find myself more and more detached from the past
- I will have a brighter future
- My mind is starting to be less focused on negative memories and experiences
- I will accept my past and move on
- My past is becoming less of a concern to me with each passing day
- I deserve to make peace with my past
- Letting go of memories and experiences comes naturally to me
- I am more valuable than just my memories and past experiences
- I naturally transform negative experiences into positive growth
- The difficulties in my life have only made me stronger
- Making peace with my past is the key to a brighter future
- Breaking free from the past is something I can and will do
- My mind is peaceful, relaxed, and free from the past
- I have the power to break free from my past and create a better life for myself
- I find it easy to process experiences and constantly move forward