Overcome Obsessive Thoughts Affirmations
Stop playing movies in your head – overcome obsessive thoughts and get your life back with the help of this transformational affirmations audio.
- Do you often notice that your mind gets stuck in the same old movie, repeating the same thoughts over and over again?
- Are you obsessing over your past, unable to move past the ‘what ifs’, or feeling captured by the images of an ideal future – both preventing you to live your life now?
- Do you want to free yourself from spiraling down into your imaginary world and to take control over your present and your future?
Negative thoughts, thoughts that make us worry enter our minds regularly, and it’s normal to keep them there for a while, until we figure it out and can move on. But if you find yourself constantly disturbed by some ideas that you just can’t shake off, then it’s time to do something about it.
Sometimes it’s about breaking free from your past; sometimes you get too stressed out about something that might happen. Obsessive thinking can take a lot of forms, but they all have one thing in common: it’s preventing you from living your life right now, when it’s happening, and it's limiting your options for the future.
It’s time to stop!
However, if you have ever tried it, then you know that you can’t just say “it was enough” and stop yourself from playing that movie in your mind. But repeatedly sending this kind of message to your mind, messages that are designed to let it know that it’s OK to let go and to move on to something else – it works.
It works because that’s precisely the process used by your mind when it chose to stick to these thoughts – you just have to change the direction, and this album with affirmations was designed to help you to do just that. It serves to make your mind constantly exposed to positive and empowering thoughts that will counteract the obsessive ones, and practically train your mind to react differently to the need for obsessive playing of one “movie”.
What to Expect
This album will help you with:
- Realizing that these are your thoughts and that you have the power to control them. This understanding is somewhat distant from you now; your mind is putting it away because it’s too ‘busy’ holding on to your obsession. When you fully understand and accept that you’re the one in control, you will be better equipped and motivated to exert control over your thoughts.
- Motivation to push through your obsessive thoughts. This is something you have to work on willingly, and affirmations will provide the support you need by reminding and empowering you to succeed.
- Getting you emotionally detached from the content of these obsessive thoughts. Emotions play a crucial role in this self-sabotaging spiral – the more you think about something, the more emotionally attached you get to the feeling the thought causes. Affirmations will help you to make an emotional distance – you will soon notice that you’re less and less disturbed by the obsessive thoughts, that the need to hold on to them is diminishing and that you’re able to break free from this magic circle.
Stop letting the unwanted obsessive thoughts dictate how you will feel and what you will do – download this album now and retake your life once and for all!
- I am in control of my thoughts
- I challenge improbable thoughts
- I know when my thoughts are accurate or not
- I control my anxieties
- I am able to still my mind
- I have strong authority over my mind
- I am dominant over my thoughts
- I can relax under mental pressure
- I am able to step back and evaluate the situation
- I have freedom of choice
- I will stop identifying myself with my obsessive thoughts
- I will focus on reality
- I will look to facts for solutions
- I will restrict my imagination
- I will be aware of my obsessive thoughts
- I will stop letting my imagination get the better of me
- I will concentrate on the present moment
- I am more liberated from my thoughts by the day
- I will overcome obsessive thinking
- I will rise above my obsessive thoughts
- I am naturally in control over my mind
- I have a leash on my thoughts
- I self-discipline myself
- I just know I can abolish my obsessive thoughts
- I bury obsessive thoughts with logical thinking
- I naturally see things as they really are
- I am self-assured in my worldly perception
- I have power over my mind
- I naturally keep an open mind
- Dominating over my obsessive thoughts comes naturally to me