Stop Self Pity Affirmations
Let this powerful affirmations album clear your mind and get you out of feeling sorry for yourself – become again a confident person who knows their worth and isn’t afraid to walk towards their goals in life!
- Do you sometimes, or often, feel not worthy enough?
- Do you feel that life dealt you the wrong cards? That things that greatly influence your life are beyond your control?
- Are you afraid to stand for yourself when it counts?
- Do you want to stop self-pity from holding you back in life?
Can you imagine what your life would be like if you felt really good about yourself? Imagine what you would be doing right now, who you would be spending your time with, how much you would be enjoying your life and everything it has to offer. Can you?
Perhaps you don’t want to admit that you’ve been feeling sorry for yourself, but if you’re blaming others or circumstances beyond your control for everything that’s wrong with your life, you’re pretty close to it.
You don’t even have to call it ‘self pity’ – the fact is that you’ve made yourself believe that you’re not in control, that you don’t have what it takes to fight and to succeed in life, and that you’re simply not worthy of the good things in life. Nobody cares about you – or not enough, you’re insignificant, you’re hopeless. You know what? When you believe these things about yourself, then they become true. You need no other enemy.
If you’re tired of this feeling of helplessness and ready to take charge, this album with affirmations can help you to change these destructive and self-sabotaging thought patterns and to create a mindset of someone who knows their worth and is ready to direct their life the way they want!
Through continuous use of our affirmations you will notice that you’re more and more adopting this positive attitude towards yourself and towards life, and that it gradually becomes a natural part of your personality, of who you are.
What to Expect
This album will help you to:
- Build your confidence and self-esteem. Self-pity usually originates from the feeling of low self-worth: if you don’t feel good about yourself, you believe that others think so as well and you’re inclined to perceive everything they say or do as the expression of their low opinion of you. This album will help you to form a better self-image and to stop looking for confirmation of your worth in others, because you will have it within you.
- Overcome your obsessive thoughts about the unjust destiny and mean people. These thoughts are spiraling you down into a feeling of helplessness – the more others are to blame, the more control you’re giving them. Affirmations will help you to understand that you’re in control and that you’re the only one whose opinion should matter to you.
Once you overcome these basic issues, you will stop looking for reasons to feel sorry for yourself – you will be motivated to use whatever limitations you may have as challenges to overcome, and to create a better future for yourself.
Download this album now and transform the way you see yourself – turn from a victim into an achiever, and start taking real physical action to change your life for the better!
- I am strong
- I am confident
- I love myself for who I am
- I am understood
- I am appreciated
- I stand up for myself and my beliefs
- I stand by my opinions
- I take responsibility for my actions
- I am grateful for myself
- I focus on the positive things in my life
- I will stop wallowing in self-pity
- I will develop realistic goals for myself
- I am becoming more self-confident
- My self-esteem is growing
- I will focus on doing things for others
- I will stop giving up
- I will pursue my dreams
- I will be proud of myself for who I am
- I will stop thinking about myself
- I will buckle down on defeating my self pity
- I know that I am good enough
- I have full confidence in myself
- Others see me as strong and well-opinionated
- I always give to others
- I am caring and considerate
- I simply keep the focus off of myself
- I ignore vanity
- I avoid feeling sorry for myself
- I am strong enough to rise above self pity
- I am aware of myself and my thoughts