Stop Self Sabotage Affirmations
Give yourself the best chance to succeed – stop sabotaging yourself and start walking your way to success with no internal obstacles, with the help from this powerful affirmations audio!
- Do you often engage in counterproductive actions even though you know they can put you at serious risk in personal or professional plans?
- Do you find it easy to talk yourself into eating a cake while on a diet, into skipping an exercise or procrastinating on a task that could make or break your career?
- Do you want to make sure that your thoughts and actions work for you and not against you and to finally become your ally in achieving your goals?
Self-sabotage can take many forms, including the ones described above, but also indulging in destructive emotions such as depression or resentment, failing to do what you know is necessary, saying or doing something that you know could harm your goals...
The reason for this behavior lies in low self-esteem, which is probably buried deep in your subconscious: because you don't believe you can actually achieve your goals or because you don't feel worthy enough, you subconsciously feel the need to prove yourself right, so you sabotage your own efforts so that you don't have to step out of your comfort zone, even though that zone isn't the best place to be.
If this behavior continues, it gets even worse – and worse yet, you can pass it on: it's quite likely that you have developed these thought patterns while you were very young and if you set the same example to your children, it's very possible that they'll perpetuate the cycle.
Fortunately, it's possible to change these destructive patterns. Building your self-image and stopping self-sabotaging behaviors isn't the easiest task in the world, but if you're determined to put an end to this, then this album can prove to be of great help.
Affirmations have the power to silence your destructive self-talk: by repeating positive, constructive statements about yourself, you will be able to gradually form a new, better self-image and you'll be motivated to work on actually achieving your goals, instead of deflecting and sabotaging them.
What to Expect
This album isn't a magical pill that you can simply take and become an entirely new person, but it can significantly help your efforts by:
- Empowering you to think better of yourself. You will notice that your negative self-talk has less and less power over you and that you're overall feeling better about yourself. You will start viewing your goals as something within your reach, something that you're entitled to and you'll be driven to achieve them.
- Making your mind more aligned with your goals. You will start feeling differently about your goals: you will lose the insecurity and fear because your mind will start accepting them as something positive and beneficial to you. Your subconscious will simply switch from resisting to helping you in getting where you want.
- Pushing you to overcome any challenge. Affirmations have the power to motivate you from the inside and to keep you motivated. Instead of welcoming an obstacle as a reason to give up, you will start viewing it as a challenge you're driven to overcome in order to hit the goal line.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Stop getting in your way - download this album now to quickly remove the obstacles you've been putting in front of yourself and start working your way to fulfilling your potential!
- I am free from self sabotage
- I always achieve my goals
- My mind is aligned with my intentions
- I always stay positive
- I am capable of accomplishing anything
- I am totally focused on succeeding
- My whole being is in harmony with itself
- I always overcome challenges
- I am overcoming self sabotage
- I am my greatest ally
- I will overcome self sabotage
- I will be free from negative thinking
- Every day I feel more in harmony with myself
- I am becoming totally focused on achieving my goals
- I am beginning to align my actions with my intentions
- I am finding it easier to stay positive even when things get difficult
- I am becoming naturally driven and successful
- I will always persist in reaching my goals
- I am transforming into someone who is balanced in mind and body
- I will go all out and achieve massive success
- I will easily stop self sabotage
- Success comes naturally to me
- I am naturally persistent
- Staying focused on my goals is easy
- My mind and body are in total harmony
- Staying positive helps me reach my goals
- My actions are naturally aligned with my intentions
- It is important that I stay positive and believe in myself
- I know I am capable of achieving anything I put my mind to
- I only think positive thoughts about myself and my goals