Stop Complaining Affirmations
Use this powerful affirmations mp3 to make the switch from an 'automatic complainer' to someone with a positive outlook on life, someone people just love to be around!
- Do you keep pointing out things that are wrong with the world or with your own surrounding?
- Have you noticed that your complaining makes other people uncomfortable, or even that they're avoiding you?
- Do you secretly envy people who are capable of looking on the bright side?
- Do you want to be more like them and to stop complaining (unless it's absolutely necessary)?
There are situations when you simply have to grumble and to show your dissatisfaction: a rude waiter, an incompetent officer, low quality product that you've purchased... and that's perfectly fine, no one should be taking advantage of you.
But complaining can easily become a habit if you're not careful: you get caught up in a negative thought pattern that makes you look for anything – even the tiniest things – that is wrong, and to show your dissatisfaction with them.
Sometimes the line isn't clear, but if your friends are constantly telling you that you're complaining too much, or if you have noticed it yourself, then it's probably time to do something about it.
The process is pretty simple: the more you complain, the more you're focused on finding things to complain about, and soon the habit is formed. This album can help you to break that habit by making you switch your focus from negative to positive sides of people and situations you're facing.
What to Expect
This album will help you stop complaining all the time by using a simple form of self-conditioning:
- You will be able to notice when the urge to complain arises, and to control it. Affirmations will help you to change your first impulse from 'notice and react' to 'notice, think and react or don't' – and you'll discover that you'll more often be choosing not to react in a negative way when this kind of situations comes up.
- You will start looking for the positive side of things. Your focus will gradually switch so that you'll be able to see the good in most situations and to direct your words and actions according to it.
- You will feel calmer and stress-free in general. You will notice that you're not holding on to problems and issues, that you're able to release your negative or upsetting emotions and that social interactions are much more enjoyable and fun now that you're not letting the little things irritate you.
Don't worry, this album won't turn you into an annoying "all is great" type of person, but you'll be able to make a choice not to be annoyed by the imperfections of life and to accept them as they are, without letting them influence you and put you out of balance.
Become a person who doesn't stress out about things beyond their control - download this album now and start enjoying a more positive view of life!
- I always think positively
- I easily deal with negative situations
- I always find something nice to say
- I am optimistic
- I am happy even when under stress
- My mind is focused on the positive side of life
- I seek out the bright side of every situation
- I am calm and relaxed when something doesn’t go my way
- I am able to deal with stress appropriately
- Others look up to me as someone who is always positive
- I will stop complaining
- I will always seek out the positive in every situation
- I will improve my attitude
- Thinking positively is becoming easier
- I am transforming into someone who is always optimistic and helpful
- The words I speak are becoming more and more positive
- Others are starting to notice a positive change in my attitude
- I am finding myself more at ease and relaxed in situations that used to bother me
- I will be the kind of person who always has something nice to say
- I am noticing myself more naturally focused on the brighter side of life
- I enjoy being positive and friendly
- I can easily find something funny about an annoying situation
- Being optimistic comes naturally to me
- My words are always positive and encouraging
- I am naturally supportive of others
- Others look to me for positive feedback and guidance
- I am a naturally positive person
- I can easily remain calm and relaxed in the most difficult situations
- I am much happier when I avoid complaining
- Others enjoy being around me because I’m so positive