Stress Relief Affirmations
Calm your mind and body and learn to naturally let go of stress with the help of this powerful affirmations album.
- Do you feel you're close to the breaking point?
- Are you often nervous, worried, moody, do you feel overwhelmed or even depressed?
- Have you noticed a significant change in your sleeping, eating, work or social habits? Too much or too little compared to your normal behavior?
- Do you want to relieve stress and tension and to give yourself a break to get back to normal?
Stress is our body's natural response to the life events that upset you in some way. In the 'normal' mode stress is useful – it helps you to stay focused when you need to work, in emergency situations it gives you that extra strength and courage, or spurs you to hit the breaks if a child appears in front of your car.
So, the natural function of 'stress response' is to help you to rise to meet challenges. But there's a limit to everything, so stress too becomes dangerous beyond a certain point, and the worst part is that it can creep up on you so easily that you don't even notice how much it's affecting you. You get used to it, and it starts to feel normal.
The symptoms of stress overload can be practically anything, because it affects both your mind and your body, and each one of us responds to it differently – from having mental and health problems, to endangering our home, work or romantic relationships.
That's why it's necessary to keep your 'anti-stress hygiene' at a high level, and this album will help you to train your mind to adopt this habit as something it regularly does.
What to Expect
Affirmations work to stimulate the patterns of thinking that your mind hasn't been paying much attention to, and to develop a new way of dealing with stress that is accumulating, or has already accumulated within you. They're a simple tool that will put in motion the processes that will:
- Help you to naturally manage stressful situations. The challenging situations in your life will no longer be affecting you the way they used to. Instead of panicking and stressing out about them, you will be handling them peacefully and rationally, able to let go of worries and tension. Your mind and body will simply learn to release them so that they stop accumulating and affecting your health and wellbeing.
- Take a different stance on pressure. With a simple attitude change that this album will help you to adopt, you will start viewing urgent and challenging situations at work as challenges, which will automatically remove all potential for accumulation of stress.
- You will start devoting more time to yourself, to calm down and relax your mind and body. You will become more positive and easygoing, you will feel more in control of the events in your life and you will know that you can handle anything that comes your way!
You can use this album in two ways: as an immediate stress relief aid, in the moments when you feel that you need a bit of extra help to resolve challenging situations, and as a way to help yourself manage stress over the long term, to create lasting changes in the way you handle it.
Preserve your physical and mental health – download this album and prevent stress overload once and for all!
- I am free from stress
- I am letting go of my worries
- My mind is calm
- My body is at peace
- I release all tension from my mind and body
- I am in control of my stress levels
- I am positive and peaceful
- I am relaxed and free from stress
- I take time each day to relieve my stress
- I am at peace even when life gets crazy
- I will let go of my stress
- I will live a life free from stress
- Stress relief will make me healthier
- I am beginning to live a more balanced life
- I am finding it easier to release excess tension and worry
- Each day I become more peaceful and content
- My mind is becoming calm and clear
- I am transforming into someone who remains cool under pressure
- Releasing my stress is becoming easier
- People are starting to notice how calm and collected I am becoming
- Releasing stress is easy
- I am naturally stress free
- Feeling calm and relaxed is normal
- Being at peace is my natural state
- My body is naturally relaxed
- I can find a little time for myself each day to relax and rejuvenate
- Relieving stress on a daily basis is important to my overall health
- My life feels more balanced and enjoyable when I relieve my stress
- I live a calm, healthy, and balanced lifestyle
- Unwinding at the end of each day is a normal part of my life