Remember Your Dreams Affirmations
Enhance your mind's ability to dream in more detail and to remember your dreams upon waking with the help of this unique affirmations mp3.
- Do you sometimes have that frustrating feeling that you had a dream, an important one, but you just can't remember what it was?
- Do you wish you could discover a deeper meaning of your dreams and need to remember them more accurately?
- Would you like to stimulate your brain patterns to be more consistent in recalling your dreams AND to have more vivid and detailed dreams?
Dreams are important – we wouldn't have them if they weren't. They help us to resolve, on a subconscious level, some issues we sometimes don't even know we have and so interpreting dreams can be of great importance for our ability to understand ourselves. They can sometimes even give us guidance from within, something that we could hardly do consciously.
But if you can't remember them, there isn't much to interpret.
You know that frustrating feeling that you dreamt of something very, very important, or you just woke up filled with bliss, but you can't remember the cause of that bliss, or the solution 'shown' to you in your dream?
Well, that can change! Your mind has all the tools it needs to help you to recall your dreams, it just needs a little push in the right direction to start paying more attention to it.
Our mind is occupied with so many things that it has to 'set priorities' in order to work properly, but it's still capable of resolving internal issues that trouble us in the form of dreams and all you need to do is to 'push' it a bit, so that it makes dream recalling one of its priorities.
That's exactly what this album can help you with, as affirmations are designed to stimulate the areas of your mind responsible for dreaming.
What to Expect
These affirmations will awaken and strengthen the paths that already exist within your mind, targeting precisely selected areas in order to:
- Boost the natural visualization that occurs when you fall asleep. If you haven't before, you will now be able to dream in colors and in much more detail than before.
- Focus your mind on the importance of remembering what you dreamt, so that it can keep the awareness of your dream after you wake up. You will notice very quickly that you're able to remember more and more parts of your dream and after a while, you will be able to recall them in full.
The ability to dream more vividly will also make you far more successful at lucid dreaming and you will finally be able to interpret your dreams.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download this album now to dream more vividly than ever before and make sure that you'll remember your dreams when you wake up!
- I always remember my dreams
- My dream recall is strong
- My first thought when waking up is to remember my dream
- My mind is focused on recalling my dreams
- I write my dreams down every morning
- I remember my dreams in high detail
- My mind automatically remembers my dreams
- I am totally aware of my dreams every night
- My dreams are vivid and interesting
- I am extremely interested in my dreams
- I will remember my dreams
- I will try to remember my dream as soon as I wake up
- I will write down my dreams first thing each morning
- I am remembering more and more of my dreams
- My dream recall ability is strengthening
- Each day it becomes easier to remember my dreams
- I will increase my dream awareness
- I will keep working at remembering my dreams
- I am developing a natural ability to remember my dreams
- My dream awareness is improving
- Recalling dreams comes naturally to me
- My dream memory is naturally strong
- I can remember my dreams in high detail
- Remembering my dreams is easy
- I naturally remember my dreams as soon as I wake up
- Writing down my dreams helps me to remember them
- I love dreaming
- Dreaming is an important part of my life
- My dreams are just a natural part of my memory
- Remembering my dreams is just a normal part of my life