Forgive Your Parents Affirmations
Overcome anger and resentment you feel for your parents and move on with your life free from this burden with the help of this powerful affirmations audio.
Offer will end in 00:00:00
- Do you think your parents did you wrong?
- Do you think they should have raised you differently?
- Are you afraid that you might make the same mistakes with your children?
- Do you want to resolve this burden and to let go of the grudge towards your parents, so that you can move on with your life and be a good parent to your kids?
A problematic childhood is a hard burden to bear; many people experience some sort of emotional consequences caused by the inadequate behavior of their parents and emotional scars are often much more difficult to deal with than the experience itself was.
Parents are supposed to help you and to take care of you and you have every right to be angry at yours if they have failed in this. But if this anger and resentment prevents you from moving forward in life, if blaming your parents spills over to other aspects of your life, then it’s time to do something about it.
By forgiving your parents you’re taking back power: you don’t need the bad memories to haunt you and to continue to hurt you, so use this album to help you to take control and your life back!
What to Expect
Simple positive sentences recorded on this album will enter your mind without you taking active role in it, so that your subconscious can accept them more easily, with no resistance and create within you a new set of thinking patterns that will eventually override your attachment to the past events and allow you to define a new, better you, able to:
- Heal painful memories of your youth. With regular use of this album, you will notice that you’re able to think about your past without obsessing over it and with much less emotional involvement. Memories will be there, but they’ll lose their power over you.
- Develop a new perspective on life, on yourself and your future. Your spirit will become lighter as you discover a new freedom to live your life by your own values, not conditioned by your past experiences. You will understand that you have the power to re-create yourself and to set and achieve any goal you want and you will become hugely driven to do it!
- Make peace with your parents. You will see them in a much larger context and you will be able to forgive them for their mistakes and to bring some peace and ease to your relationship.
- Forgive yourself for being weak. Much of this resentment and anger comes from you blaming yourself as well, for not being able to recognize or resist their influence over you. Affirmations will help you accept that none of it was your fault and to stop adding your own guilt to it.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download this album to stop being a slave to your past – forgive your parents and allow yourself to freely create your future, the way you choose.
Save 30% Off - Offer will end in 00:00:00
- I am free of anger towards my parents
- I am a happy person
- I forgive my parents
- I am able to recognize that my parents are only humans and that everyone makes mistakes
- I am thankful to my parents for bringing me into this world
- I am on good terms with my parents
- I find it easy to forgive my parents
- I can let go of the past
- I just naturally find it easy to forgive my parents
- I effortlessly let go of the past
- I will learn to forgive my parents
- I will become more forgiving
- I am finding myself less angry towards my parents
- I am turning into someone who is able to forgive and forget
- I am finding it easier to let go of the past
- I will forgive my parents
- I will let go of my past
- I am turning into a forgiving person
- I am transforming into someone who doesn’t let their past hold them back
- I will be on good terms with my parents
- Forgiving my parents is easy
- I used to have anger towards my parents but I feel no anger towards them now
- Being able to forgive my parents is easy for me
- Nobody is perfect and that is why I find it easy to forgive my parents
- My parents have made mistakes and I have forgiven them for doing so
- I am always happy
- I have let go of my past and I’m much more happier for doing so
- People see me as someone who is forgiving
- My upbringing wasn’t the best but I haven’t let that hold me back
- The mistakes my parents have made have only made me stronger