Migraine Relief Affirmations
Use this unique affirmations audio to experience relief from your migraines – naturally!
- Are you suffering from migraines so painful that you sometimes don’t think you’ll be able to stand them?
- Are you living in a constant fear of a migraine attack, checking of you have your painkillers with you all the time?
- Do you want to put an end to the debilitating pain that accompanies your migraines and to claim your life back?
The precise cause of migraine in unknown, but this type of recurring headache that can last between 4-72 hours involves blood vessels, nerves and brain chemicals sometimes preceded by visual sensations or feelings of weakness and numbness.
And they can be crippling when they come on full force. But you never know how painful it will be before it happens, so you have grown accustomed to expecting and fearing the worse.
Medications either don’t work, or the side effects aren’t worth the relief they provide. If you’re looking for a natural, side-effects free way to get relief from your migraines, then you should try this album – it’s low cost and it has absolutely no side effects. Besides, many people have managed to fix their problem with migraines and headaches through the power of affirmations and positive thinking, so why don’t you try to join them?
What to Expect
Affirmations work to enhance the body’s natural healing ability and to stimulate the creation of new patterns within your autonomous nervous system, focused around providing relief from migraines. They are designed to target specific areas of your mind that will help you to:
- Block out pain you experience while having a migraine attack. They will increase your level of tolerance by simply making your subconscious pay less attention to it (the same way you can block any sensation when you’re busy doing something else). The pain will become less excruciating and with regular use of affirmations it’s even possible that you stop the pain of coming back.
- Release tension and anxiety you’re carrying. Expectation makes it worse, and your fear of another migraine attack impacts the way you deal with it – you expect it to be bad, so it gets even worse. Affirmations will help you to relax your body and improve circulation, reducing the most common cause of headaches to a minimum.
- Positive thinking will allow you to be more in control of pain when the migraine attack occurs, so you will be able to soothe and relieve your migraine yourself, with the power of your mind.
This album is not a magic bullet that will take your migraines away after a few sessions, but with regular listening you will experience a significant relief and you will be less and less worried about the next attack, which will dramatically improve the quality of life you’re leading during the periods between migraines. The pain will be much more bearable and you will stop fearing it as much as you used to.
Download this album and help your mind and your body to experience relief and rest – take control over your migraines and your life once and for all!
- I am free from migraines
- I am relaxed and calm
- My neck is relaxed
- My shoulders are free from tension
- The muscles of my head and neck are completely relaxed
- I am calm and at peace
- I am in control of my migraine
- All of my muscles are relaxing and releasing
- My mind stays relaxed even if I have a migraine
- My head is soothed
- I will become completely free from migraines
- I will release any and all shoulder tension
- Relaxing my neck muscles is becoming easier
- I am starting to let go of all the tension in my body
- I am gaining control over my migraines
- I will head off a migraine before it even starts
- I will remain calm even if I feel a migraine approaching
- I am finding it easier to live a stress free life
- I will take control of my health
- I am transforming into someone with perfect head and neck posture
- My head and neck are naturally aligned
- Living pain free is my focus
- I find it easy to diffuse a migraine if it happens
- My neck muscles are just naturally relaxed all the time
- I have great shoulder posture
- I deserve to live a pain free life
- I can take charge of any migraine
- Relieving a migraine is easy
- I enjoy living a relaxed, calm, and stress free life
- Having a healthy and balanced life is important for avoiding migraines