Back Pain Affirmations
Use this powerful affirmations album to tap into your mind’s power to reduce or even completely eliminate your back pain.
- Are you struggling with the pain in your back and the limitations it brings?
- Is the pain sometimes so strong that you just can’t move?
- Do you want to help yourself feel better and to reduce the discomforts that back pain causes you? Do you want your life to become more than constant expectation of pain and struggle with it?
Pain in your back can be caused by a number of reasons, and can sometimes become so excruciating that pain killers simply don’t help.
But have you noticed that the pain is less uncomfortable when you’re busy, when you get so occupied with something else that you simply pay less attention to the pain – the moments when, even though the pain is there, it’s not half as unbearable as it is when you are just sitting, doing nothing?
Our mind is a miraculous thing. Even when the levels of pain are the same (if could be measured), in some cases it simply chooses to focus on something else, so the pain we feel is just something we acknowledge to be there, not something that’s unbearable or troubling.
Fortunately, you can train your mind to create a permanent state of lessened sensitivity to pain and even completely eliminate it (in cases when pain serves no purpose but is only the reaction of your body to stress and tension).
What to Expect
This album will help you acquire the mindset that will make it easy for you to block out your back pain. By repetition of thoughts that put your focus on relaxation and healing of your back instead of focusing on stress and pain, they will gradually re-wire the way your mind deals with pain, making you:
- More relaxed and stress-free. The No.1 reason for back pain is accumulated tension in your back muscles, which makes them tighten and go into spasm even when there was no injury. Affirmations will help you to fully relax your body and to loosen your muscles, eliminating most of the pain you’re experiencing in a natural way and, more importantly, with regular use relaxed state will become your natural state so you can expect long term results if your pain isn’t caused by an injury.
- Less sensitive to pain that remains. With regular use of this album you will be able to recondition the way your mind perceives back pain – it will simply start ignoring it, much like when you’re busy doing something else so your sensation of pain isn’t as strong. As a result of this perception your pain will diminish and perhaps even completely disappear.
- Your autonomic nervous system will be stimulated to improve blood flow in the vessels in your back, which will reduce spasms and improve the natural response of your body to pain stimuli.
This album won’t cure the back pain caused by an injury, but it will remove all mental reasons for it so that your body can respond better to the medications, so it’s quite possible that you’ll be able to reduce your dose of painkillers. In the cases of back pain caused by accumulated stress, you will notice a tremendous improvement and probably complete disappearance of symptoms.
Download this album now and take control of your body, reduce pain, and begin a lasting healing process that will allow you to take your life back and to live it to the fullest!
- I am free from back pain
- My back muscles are relaxed
- My back is strong and healthy
- I am sending positive healing thoughts to my back
- My mind is calm and stress-free
- I am in control of my back muscles
- I am releasing tension in my back
- I always maintain a healthy posture
- I always take care of my back
- I protect my back when lifting heavy objects
- I will become free from back pain
- I will develop a strong and healthy back
- I am finding it easier to relax my back muscles
- Each day my back feels better and better
- I will heal my back
- Positive thinking is beginning to help my back pain
- My posture is improving
- My back is starting to feel more relaxed
- I will develop strong back muscles
- I will be careful when lifting and bending
- My back is naturally strong
- I have a naturally healthy back
- I can let go of the stress and tension in my body
- Good posture comes naturally to me
- I find it easy to relax my back muscles
- My back is naturally straight and aligned
- A healthy back is my natural right
- My mind and body are connected, in sync, and working towards my health
- Taking care of my back is something I just do naturally
- I have a natural ability to heal myself