Correct Posture Affirmations
Use this powerful affirmations mp3 to “teach” your body to develop and keep proper posture, even when you aren’t thinking about sitting straight.
- Do you keep forgetting to stand or sit straight?
- Do you suffer from back pain because of your bad posture?
- Do you hate it when you see that you’re hunched over on every photo?
- Do you want to be able to keep the correct posture naturally, without constantly reminding yourself of it, and to eliminate pain from your back and neck PLUS look more elegant and confident?
It turns out that your mother was right after all: correct posture saves you from back and neck pain, improves your circulation (and your general health condition) and makes you appear taller and more confident – which then directly influences the way people perceive you.
So your mother was reminding you to stand or sit straight when you were young, and now the solution is for you to keep reminding yourself as, obviously, you haven’t adopted it as a habit. But you keep forgetting. Your mind just refuses to focus on keeping your body in proper alignment.
Well, don’t give up just yet!
This album is designed to save you the trouble and to do the “persuasion” of your mind for you. Affirmations will work the same way your mom’s words (should’ve) worked, only a hundred times more powerfully – they will bombard your mind with suggestions and reminders for maintaining the correct posture so that they build in within your subconscious and help you to finally turn it into a habit, into something that you just naturally do.
What to Expect
This album will help you to:
- Focus on your posture and become more aware of it. You will not need to consciously remind yourself of straightening your back because your mind will take over now. It will make you pay more attention to any tension in your muscles, any incorrect position so you can correct them as you go.
- Become physically driven to take the correct posture. Affirmations will increase within you the desire to look taller and more elegant so you will be naturally driven to straighten your back and neck but to remain comfortable, so you won’t have that unnatural and uptight look that some people end up having. You will simply allow your body to recognize the best position that both looks good and is good for health (and saves you from unwanted back pain).
- Improve your self-confidence – as you become more relaxed and comfortable with proper body posture, you will notice that your self-image has improved and that people react to you differently, which will act as a powerful motivator to keep you correcting your posture until it becomes a firm habit, a position that your body normally takes.
This album will help you not only to improve your posture and to increase your height – it will also have a powerful positive impact on your assertiveness and general body awareness, and you know what effect that has on others.
Don’t wait any longer – this album is your chance to naturally improve your posture, so download it now and experience all the benefits that come with it!
- I am standing straight
- I am sitting perfectly
- My posture is perfect
- My back is straight and aligned
- I am tall and upright
- My body is relaxed and in good posture
- I always sit on my sit bones
- My shoulders are wide and my chest is open
- My neck is released and long
- My head, neck, and spine are all in alignment
- I will stand tall
- I will develop great posture
- I will always sit perfectly
- I am finding it easier to keep a straight back
- My neck is becoming long and relaxed
- I am transforming into someone who has effortlessly perfect posture
- Others are starting to notice my improved posture
- Each day my posture is becoming better and better
- I am finding it easier to sit up straight
- My shoulders, neck, and back are starting to release tension and come into alignment
- I have perfect posture
- Sitting up straight is easy
- I am naturally tall and upright
- Correct posture is my natural way of being
- Correct posture comes naturally and effortlessly
- Improving my posture is improving my life
- I naturally relax, lengthen, and align my body
- Standing tall is normal for me
- My head, neck, and back are naturally aligned and relaxed
- My entire body is working together to create perfect posture