Tension Headache Relief Affirmations
Use this powerful affirmations mp3 to reduce severity and frequency of your tension headaches and improve your general ability to relax on a deeper level.
- Do you often suffer from an ache on both sides of your head?
- Is the pain sometimes accompanied with a feeling of pressure behind your eyes or tight neck muscles?
- Do tension headaches make it difficult for you to concentrate, often when you need to focus the most?
- Do you want to get natural relief from your tension headaches, to experience them less often and with reduced severity, perhaps even to completely eliminate them?
Tension headache is the most common type of headache, caused by stress or bad posture that causes muscular and skeletal problems in the neck area. The main advice for overcoming tension headaches is to relax your entire body, particularly the neck and shoulders, as tension makes your blood vessels constrict and then abruptly open up when tension lets up – the blood starts flowing faster and that creates the pounding effect of a headache.
That's why releasing the tension from your body is important – when you can control it, the pain is significantly reduced and if you are able to avoid stress and tension altogether, you can even prevent headaches from happening, or at least reduce their frequency.
But it's difficult to remember to relax when your life is busy and especially if you're not used to it and that's primarily how this album can help in reducing your tension headaches. Our affirmations are designed to address both the physical and mental triggers and to 'teach' your body to relax on a deeper level and to stay relaxed throughout the day.
What to Expect
Affirmations will target your mind to induce changes in the way it handles stress and also enhance its ability to reduce pain and make better lifestyle choices, so that it can create lasting changes in these patterns, so that you:
- Become able to deeply relax all your muscles, particularly the ones in your neck and back. You will notice that you're able to relax at will and that you're generally less tense and able to handle stress, so that it doesn't accumulate in your muscles. This alone will remove most of the causes for your tension headaches and you will be experiencing them less and less as time goes on.
- Correct your posture and increase your general body awareness. You will begin to correct the way your back and neck are positioned and you will be more aware of any tension in your body, so you will be able to react the moment you notice that you need relaxation.
- Make healthier food choices, which is important because some of the foods you eat can also cause headaches. Affirmations will make you more aware of what you eat and give you mental strength to resist temptations of the foods you know can cause your headache.
You can use this album for immediate relief when you notice the headache beginning and with regular use it will help in reducing the pain and frequency, so that your quality of life no longer suffers from your inability to focus or to stand pain.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Learn what it means to be free from tension headaches – download this album and ease them quickly and naturally!
- I have great posture
- I am relaxed at all times
- I am free from tension headaches
- I am free from anger
- I am always making healthy food choices
- I always make sure to relax my neck and shoulder muscles
- I find it easy to eat healthy
- I can easily let go off stress
- I just naturally have great posture
- I effortlessly overcome headaches
- I am turning into a healthy eater
- I will become calm and relaxed at all times
- I am finding myself more relaxed in my shoulders and neck
- I am transforming into a stress free individual
- I am learning how to get rid of my anger
- I will become free of tension headaches
- I will have correct posture
- I am finding it easier to get rid of stress
- I am transforming into someone who is free of headaches
- I am becoming more happy and positive
- Relaxation comes naturally to me
- I find eating healthily easy
- I find it easy to do what is needed to avoid tension headaches
- Being free of tension headaches is my natural rite
- My neck and shoulders are relaxed at all times
- Being free of headaches is my natural way of life
- Staying positive is easy for me
- People see me as someone who is free of anger
- Stress is something that I find very easy to get rid of
- Being free of headaches has greatly improved my life