Stop Procrastination Affirmations
Use this transformational affirmations mp3 to stop procrastinating - train your mind to be eager to take action and dramatically increase your productivity.
Offer will end in 00:00:00
- Do you keep putting things off for later: your work, your diet, your homework…?
- Could you use better working habits?
- Do you often break the deadlines because you haven’t begun to work on time?
- Do you want to change that? Do you want to become naturally driven to begin with your work in time and to follow your plan without getting distracted?
It seems like more and more people suffer from procrastination these days, and it’s no wonder - there are so many distractions and people got so used to them that focusing on the work easily slips down on the list of priorities.
But you know that this behavior affects your life: you are constantly stressed out because of the deadlines, because you have literally wasted the time you should have spent working and you have to make it up one way or another. You become edgy because you’re not happy with your performance and it only gets worse with time.
You have to change this pattern of behavior as soon as possible, and this change has to come from the inside - you simply need to reprogram your mind if you want to stop procrastinating. This kind of change requires a lot of effort on your part - above all it requires strong desire and will to succeed, and that’s where affirmations can prove to be of extreme help.
These simple statements that you will be listening daily will act as constant support to your decision to change your ways. They will empower you to stay focused and to take control of your life and your career whenever you feel that you might slip, and if you continue to listen to them over the long term they will strengthen the thought patterns that will make you more action oriented and more productive.
What to Expect
These affirmations will help you to:
- Change the way you view yourself. A simple statement like “I am a doer”, repeated over and over again, has the power to “persuade” you that you, in fact, are a doer. You will stop viewing yourself as someone who keeps putting things off for tomorrow or next Monday and can’t help it - you will understand that you’re in control and that you can do whatever you set your mind to, no matter how dull, difficult or challenging the task in front of you may be.
- Keep your goal constantly present in your mind. Procrastination is made easier by the ability of your mind to “forget” about the task that you don’t want to do, and affirmations will eliminate this option by reminding you that you need to work.
- Overcome any negative feeling related to an unpleasant task. This is possibly the most important aspect of this album: affirmations will trigger the processes in your mind that will gradually eliminate any resistance you have towards work or any other decision you need to follow through with.
- Become driven to take immediate action. Affirmations will keep you in a state of permanent motivation until it becomes a natural part of who you are. You will want to do things immediately as you will be completely aware that this, and not procrastinating, is the easier way.
You will be more productive, you will have more time to do the things you enjoy and you will feel a lot better about yourself because you won’t be stressed out anymore and you’ll have a strong feeling of accomplishment.
Don’t put this one off - download this album to stop procrastinating and take control of your time, of your results and of your life!
Save 30% Off - Offer will end in 00:00:00
- I act now
- I am a doer
- I take charge and get things done
- I am always moving forward and working on my goals
- I work hard first and play later
- I always start a project right away
- I always get a head start and have plenty of time to complete my work
- Others admire that I make things happen now rather than later
- I complete projects with plenty of time to spare
- I am someone who seizes the moment and takes action
- I am turning into a proactive person
- I will stop procrastination and change my life
- I will become someone who takes action
- I am finding it easier to begin large projects
- I will always get started right away, even if I don’t feel like it
- I am becoming more productive with each passing moment
- I am changing into someone who effortlessly gets things done
- I will take charge of my time and achieve my goals
- Taking immediate action is becoming a natural part of who I am
- I am finding that I naturally choose work over procrastination
- I love the feeling of getting a head start
- It’s normal for me to start projects early
- Being proactive comes naturally to me
- I take action and get things done
- Making the best use of my time comes easy to me
- I’m the kind of person who always dives straight into my work
- I enjoy starting quickly and beating others to the punch
- Making things happen is just what I do
- Others rely on me because I always follow through
- I enjoy working hard and getting things done