Self Discipline Affirmations
Use this powerful affirmations audio to build self discipline - increase your inner strength to tackle any project with dedication and consistency.
- Do you often find yourself enthusiastically starting a project and then not sticking to plans and projects?
- Do you have a habit of putting things off for later?
- Do you find it hard to overcome your bad habits?
- Do you want help with re-educating your subconscious mind about what really matters to you and to stick to your plans no matter what?
It’s not the talent that differentiates successful people from the rest - talent is always good, but it’s dedication and commitment that make them able to devote themselves to being and doing the best.
This kind of commitment however is not something people are born with - it’s a life skill that can be learnt and affirmations can help you to learn and practice it, so that you become better and better at it until it finally becomes something that comes to you naturally.
Affirmations serve to plant the seed of self discipline and dedication to your mind and to help it grow and become stronger. Our mind learns by repetition of thoughts, so the more you expose it to positive thoughts that affirm that you’re already the kind of person you want to be, it eventually starts accepting it - as your thinking patterns change, so do your attitude and habits.
What to Expect
This album will help you to:
- Overcome procrastination and become more resilient to distractions. Instead of looking for reasons not to do something you know you should do, you will become enthusiastic about doing it as soon as possible. Affirmations will help you to fight and conquer blockages and self-sabotaging patterns and make you more action oriented.
- Find inner motivation to commit yourself to your goals. Affirmations will help you to stay focused on your goals and when they’re constantly present in your mind, your subconscious will find a way to incorporate them into your life so that you become driven to make more and more effort into making progress.
- Become more satisfied with yourself. As your productivity increases, as you become more and more convinced that you can and will do anything you set your mind to, you will gain a strong sense of worth which will spill over into all areas of your life, increasing your self-confidence and happiness.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Take action now - download this powerful affirmations album and gain the inner drive to stick to your goals and to stay committed to them all the way!
- I am disciplined
- I am in complete control of myself
- My willpower has the strength of steel
- I am dedicated to achieving my goals
- I relish the feeling of working through a difficult task
- My mind is strong, capable and disciplined
- I have an unshakeable dedication to my goals
- I am completely focused on succeeding
- I succeed because I have self discipline
- I set goals and I work persistently until they are accomplished
- I will become highly disciplined
- My self control is growing stronger by the day
- I am developing an intensely focused and dedicated mindset
- I will always complete every project I start
- I will achieve massive success because of my unbreakable willpower
- With each passing day I gain more control over my impulses
- I am finding it easier to push through difficult or boring projects
- I will become someone who others see as a hard worker who always gets things done
- I am becoming more focused and dedicated in all areas of my life
- I am beginning to love the feeling of working hard and finishing what I start
- Self Discipline comes naturally to me
- I can tap into my willpower whenever I need to
- I find it easy to maintain focus and work through difficult projects
- I’m the kind of person who just doesn’t stop until I reach my goal
- Self control feels effortless and natural
- My ability to control myself is one of my greatest strengths
- People know they can depend on me because I always finish what I start
- It’s easy for me to maintain a high level of focus and dedication
- Having control over my impulses is easy
- Making a plan, working hard and seeing it through until the end is just what I do