Early Riser Affirmations
Use this unique affirmations album to become an early riser who just pops out of bed every morning refreshed and ready for a new day.
- Is the alarm clock your worse enemy?
- Do you have trouble getting up when you want to?
- Do you want to be able to set your internal clock when you go to sleep and to wake up early and on time by yourself, completely rested?
Did you know that our mind has the ability to program itself to wake up at any time we want? You may have experienced this yourself, when you know that you have an important meeting in the morning – you wake up before the alarm clock and you're completely rested, whenever you went to sleep.
It's because the thoughts about the importance of getting up on time get so deeply imprinted in your subconscious that your body practically gets programmed to get enough sleep by the time you should get up.
With affirmations, your mind can learn to do this all the time. Affirmations stimulate the parts of your subconscious that regulate your internal clock and make it more alert and sensitive to when you want to “set“ it.
What to Expect
This is really a simple tool that will just help your mind to:
- Put more focus on waking up when you want. Affirmations will help your mind to understand that getting up early or at the specific time is important to you and it will naturally start paying more attention to it.
- Prepare your body for the day ahead of you. When your mind and body work together, waking up will no longer be a chore – your body will “know“ how much time it has for rest and it will be prepared for it. You will be fully functioning the moment you open your eyes and you will be feeling fresh and full of energy on a daily basis.
- Wake up at a regular time every morning. With time, your mind and body will get used to waking up at a certain time and you will become a natural early riser.
You will notice the first effects of this album after listening to it for only a couple of days – you will feel fresh and fully awake as soon as you wake up. The more you listen to this album the more these patterns will build and you'll notice that you're much better able to wake up when you want!
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Stop wasting countless hours of your life! Download this album now and become an early riser – be fresh and energized the moment you get out of bed and make the best possible use of each one of your days!
- I am an early riser
- Every day I wake up feeling fresh and restored
- I always wake up early and take full advantage of every day
- I wake up early and go to bed when I am tired
- I always get a head start
- I am in control of my sleeping and waking habits
- I always get out of bed as soon as my alarm goes off
- I have limitless drive and energy because I wake up early every day
- I wake up on time every day
- I am awake and being productive while other people are still sleeping
- I will become an early riser
- Each day I gain more control over my sleeping habits
- I am finding it easier and easier to wake up early
- I will wake up on time every day no matter how hard it is
- I will wake up full of energy and purpose, as soon as I hear the sound of my alarm
- I am starting to feel increased energy the more I wake up early
- Being an early riser is feeling more effortless and natural to me every day
- I am noticing that waking up early is taking less and less effort
- I am turning into someone who immediately wakes up as soon as my alarm goes off
- I will take full advantage of every day by waking up early
- Waking up early feels effortless and natural
- I find that waking up early just feels right
- Getting out of bed on time every morning is the reason I accomplish so much with each day
- I find it easy to listen to my body and go to sleep when I’m tired
- When my alarm goes off I feel myself filling with energy and anticipation for the day ahead
- I love the feeling of waking up early and getting a head start
- Rising early and feeling refreshed is a normal part of my life
- Being in control of my sleeping and waking habits is easy for me
- Waking up when my alarm goes off is just what I do every morning
- Waking up early and getting out of bed with enthusiasm, is something I just do naturally