Stop Chocolate Addiction Affirmations
Stop your chocolate addiction and effortlessly adopt healthy eating habits with the help of this powerful affirmations album.
- Are you unable to resist chocolate?
- Are you a chocoholic, someone who must eat a chocolate to live through the day?
- Do you need extra help to strengthen your resolve to stop eating chocolate?
Have you felt envious when you see how some people successfully resist chocolate and admire their determination not to have even a bite of it? Or those who simply don't enjoy chocolate and there's no resisting involved as they're naturally not inclined to it?
And you probably think that you can never be that kind of person, that your cravings are too powerful to beat.
Well, you are wrong!
The only thing that makes the difference between you and those people, is the way your mind works. You need to go straight to the source of the problem and reprogram your habitual patterns, which make it difficult to stop your chocolate addiction and these affirmations can help you do exactly that.
They are designed to counteract your negative self-talk and send messages into your subconscious mind in order to change those habitual patterns which keep you eating chocolate. They act to boost your motivation in order for you to become more determined in your decision. As you listen to them, they will gradually sink into your subconsciousness and start rewiring your thought patterns, erasing the negative ones and reinforcing the new, positive patterns which will help you to stay away from chocolate in any form.
What to Expect
With regular use this album will help you to:
- Boost your self-belief and motivation to persist in your decision to stop your addiction. You will stay firm in choosing healthy snacks and having rock solid discipline in sticking to them and not looking for excuses for breaking your promise just in that, particular case.
- Resist temptation when it comes your way. These affirmations will energize you and give you the drive to gain control over your urges and impulses. They will remove any tendency for unconscious self-sabotage and your willpower will become stronger than your cravings for chocolate.
- Cut down the chances of returning to old chocolate-eating habits. You will feel that you have quit for good and that there are no chances to go back to old ways. You will be completely resolved in your decision to stop eating chocolate.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download this album today to knock off your chocolate addiction and start enjoying a healthier and guilt-free life!
- I always resist chocolate
- I am overcoming my addiction to chocolate
- I have total belief in my ability to stop eating chocolate
- I choose healthy snacks
- I have rock solid discipline and self-control
- I am strong in the face of craving and temptation
- I am in full control of what I eat
- I have the power to stop my chocolate addiction
- My mind is totally focused on beating my addiction to chocolate
- I am the one in control, not chocolate
- I will stop my addiction to chocolate
- I am finding it easier to resist the temptation of chocolate
- I am beginning to crave healthier snacks
- Each day my resolve to stop eating chocolate grows stronger
- I am gaining more and more control over my urges and impulses
- I will take control of my chocolate addiction
- My belief in myself is increasing
- My willpower is becoming stronger than my craving for chocolate
- I will stop my chocolate addiction and live a healthier life
- I am transforming into someone who has a healthy relationship to chocolate
- I find it easy to say no to chocolate
- Craving chocolate only makes my willpower stronger
- I enjoy eating healthy snacks
- I will be free from chocolate addiction
- I can easily resist the temptation of chocolate
- I deserve to be healthy and happy
- I always fuel my body with the healthiest foods possible
- I am in full control even when I crave chocolate
- It is important to me that I get my chocolate addiction under control
- I am completely resolved in my decision to stop eating chocolate