Stop Comfort Eating Affirmations
Defeat your need for comfort eating and set the foundations for a healthy and happy life with the help of this powerful affirmations album.
Offer will end in 00:00:00
- Do you sometimes eat just to kill your nervousness?
- Do you have to chew something when you have to be focused on your work?
- Do you feel your weight bothers you but you cannot help eating all the time?
- Would you like to stop with this annoying habit and start feeling satisfied with yourself and really doing something about your weight?
It is nothing new that our mind transfers our anxious feelings into a need for food. Chewing something whenever we have an opportunity often helps us push through our busy daily schedules. So it is no wonder that we get addicted to this bad habit without noticing that we exaggerate in eating, and many of us become aware of it only when our health starts to suffer.
It is also nothing new that one of the hardest things to do is to break a (bad) habit. The reason for that is that we don’t realize that power of breaking it doesn’t come from outside, but is deep down in ourselves.
The only way to defeat it is to change our mindset, and that is the reason we created this album.
By regularly listening to these affirmations you will overcome your need for comfort eating, take control of your weight and rewire your mind to crave food only when you are truly hungry. They will help you develop a mindset that will increase your self-belief and eliminate the bad habit which leads only to sickness, lowered self-esteem and depression.
What to Expect
You will take control of your mind and eliminate the thought process that transfers your anxiety into a need for eating, and this album will help you by:
- Changing your way of seeing food. Food won’t be a solution to your distress anymore and you will be able to rationally see how it holds you back in your life. You will not allow your eating habits to go beyond normal levels and trap you in a spiral of comfort eating – instead, you will start eating only when you’re really hungry and when it’s time for eating.
- Stopping your emotions of taking control over your mind. You will identify your comfort eating patterns, strengthen your willpower to stay strong against them and look for more positive ways of releasing negative emotions. Dealing with your feelings in a healthy way will be something you do naturally.
- Eliminating the negative thought patterns that make you doubt your worth and make you nervous whenever you have a task to fulfill. You will start being aware that you can do successfully everything you’re supposed to do and that there is no need to be nervous and/or stressed. You will become reasonable with food and as a result, your self-confidence will skyrocket and you’ll gain a more positive and practical mindset.
Don't let comfort eating ruin your health and self-esteem – download this album now to change your thoughts and to start feeling happy and satisfied all by yourself!
Save 30% Off - Offer will end in 00:00:00
- I listen to my body and eat only when I am truly hungry
- I always find productive ways to deal with anxiety and stress
- I am overcoming my comfort eating
- I am in control of what and when I eat
- My mind has a strong and healthy connection to my body
- I can easily go without snacking
- I am in full control of my impulses
- I have the strength to stop comfort eating
- I always stick to my regular meal times
- I have a healthy relationship to food
- I will stop comfort eating
- I will respect and nurture my body
- I will find a healthier way to deal with negative emotions
- I am starting to realize that food is not the answer to a problem
- I am getting a grip on my comfort eating
- My eating habits are improving
- I am building a healthy relationship to food
- I am transforming into someone who is responsible with food
- My willpower is strengthening
- I am finding it easier to eat only when I’m hungry
- I know that food is not the solution to emotional stress
- Dealing with my emotions in a healthy way is something I do naturally
- Setting regular meal times and sticking to them is a normal part of my life
- Taking control of my impulses will help me defeat comfort eating
- I have a natural and healthy relationship to food
- Responsibility for my health is something I take seriously
- Controlling my impulses is something I just naturally do
- I listen to my body and easily know when I am truly hungry
- I can find more productive ways of comforting myself other than eating
- Loving my body and doing what’s best for it is something I just do naturally