Stop Late Night Snacking Affirmations
Train your mind to change a bad habit of late night snacking with the help of this powerful affirmations album.
- Are you a kind of person that successfully diets during the day, but when the night falls cannot resist munching a late snack?
- Are you unable to ignore your urges to eat after the dinner time even though you are not hungry?
- Is the night time when your hunger awakes and you can’t help pleasing it?
- Do you need help with changing your eating routine and kick of the habit of late night snacking?
All of us know that people are usually divided into morning and night persons depending on the part of the day when we are most active. Sometimes it looks that our stomachs can be divided in the same categories and that, unfortunately, our stomach belongs to the group of night ones.
You have probably struggled to change this and probably it has been in vain. You are able to keep track of what you eat and when you eat all day long, but when the night falls all your protective walls fall down and you just have to put something in your mouth. And you probably start with the promise of “just a little“ of whatever you found in the fridge… and finish with vicious spiral of number of those “just a little“ bites.
If this is your case, if you are a “midnight muncher“, you have to stop with this harmful behavior - right now, before it gets even worse.
To help you beat this night snack habit we have created this affirmations album containing positive statements that will help you destroy your dangerous desire to eat late at night.
Listening to this album will allow you to affirm your will to make your late night snacking pattern vanish completely from your life. Affirmations will dive deep into your subconscious and enable you to stay firm when you feel the twinge of desire for a midnight snack, and to control your urge to satisfy your hunger.
What to Expect
This album will help you to:
- Become more disciplined and increase your willpower. You will learn to stay strong when usual time of your bad habit approaches and hold out your desire to eat. This will need a week or two to happen but after that you will notice that you need much less effort to stay on track and to do what you have planned to do.
- Control your food intake. You will become natural in satisfying your cravings with low-calorie alternative like herbal tea, a handful of carrots or some fruit or adding the food to your dinner that will keep you feeling full.
- Shift your focus to doing other things and keep yourself busy after dinner. Affirmations will help you to remove your focus from food - you will learn to distract yourself after dinner by taking the dog for a walk, relaxing in a hot tub or reading a good book. And by sticking to the decision that you can only eat in the kitchen and at the table.
Get rid of your routine of late night snacking - download this album now and start working your way through it!
- I am content with the meals I eat in the day
- I live a healthy lifestyle
- My eating habits are healthy
- I keep myself busy after dinner
- I have no need for snacks at night
- My will is strong
- I resist late snacks
- I ignore my urges to eat
- I only eat when I’m hungry
- I destroy my dangerous desires to eat
- I will stop eating at night
- I will have no need for midnight snacks
- I will stop reaching for unhealthy food
- I will stop eating when I’m not hungry
- My body will get used to my new diet
- I will no longer eat after dinner
- I will pay attention to my body’s desires
- I will only eat when I have to
- I will shift my focus to doing other things at night
- I am on the right path to lose weight
- I am satisfied with my eating routine
- I naturally know when to stop eating
- I have the personal strength to hold myself back
- I am aware of all of my eating habits, good and bad
- I am naturally in control of my food intake
- I always monitor my eating
- I am simply able to overcome hunger
- I am always wary of pure desire to eat
- I just avoid eating when I’m full
- I naturally stop eating when I am not hungry