Tai Chi Training Affirmations
Reach your maximum potential in Tai Chi by enhancing the power of your mind with the help of this powerful affirmations mp3.
- Are you trying to master Tai Chi, but can't make yourself stay disciplined and practice as much as you should?
- Do you sometimes think that you'll never be able to master it?
- Have you already achieved some level of mastery, but need additional help to push yourself beyond your limits?
- Are you looking for a way to take your skills to the next level?
Tai Chi isn't only about skills and technique. A large part of it involves being mentally prepared for the challenges ahead of you: it takes practice and dedication to master any martial art and Tai Chi is no different.
You also have to believe in yourself and in your ability to develop your skills to the maximum – otherwise you can easily find yourself skipping training or not giving your best, because you'll lack the belief that mastering Tai Chi is within your reach.
These affirmations are designed to help you acquire the mindset needed for success in Tai Chi. It all begins in your mind and this is your chance to make sure that your mind will support you, every step of the way.
What to Expect
The longer you listen to these audios the better your mind will respond to them, helping you to:
- Maintain a high level of concentration during your training session. You will be more focused on your moves and on your entire body. You will become more precise and attentive, with a growing sense that each move is taking you closer to perfection.
- Your motivation will skyrocket and you will become driven to become the best you can possibly be. Your mind will be so focused on turning you into a Tai Chi master, that you will train harder and more often than before. You will stop making shortcuts and the results you'll see, will in turn motivate you to work even harder.
- You will develop the mindset of a true Tai Chi expert. You will notice that you are more assertive and dominant, that you're able to stay calm and to carefully analyze your Tai Chi technique and stances, even when you're under pressure. You will develop a "never quit" mentality, approaching your training with complete dedication and simply knowing that you're better than your opponent in a competition!
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Overcome any barriers to achieving Tai Chi greatness – download this album now and see what you're actually capable of!
Present Tense Affirmations
- I am focused on tai chi
- I am relaxed
- I have superior circulation
- I have great concentration
- I am a tai chi expert
- I have perfect posture
- My tai chi technique is flawless
- I am aware
- I enjoy practicing tai chi
- I can defend myself effortlessly
Future Tense Affirmations
- I will practice tai chi regularly
- Focusing my mind is becoming easier
- I will effortlessly relax
- I will overcome distractions
- I will become a tai chi master
- I will maintain my posture
- I will be aware of my chi
- My tai chi skills are developing steadily
- I will be sensitive to my body’s movements
- My mind is coming into harmony with my body
- Relaxing comes naturally to me
- I can develop my awareness with tai chi
- My mind is naturally calm during tai chi
- I am naturally focused during tai chi
- Others see me as a tai chi master
- I have naturally perfect tai chi posture
- I can easily block out distractions
- I enjoy my tai chi practice
- My chi is evident within me
- Tai chi is a way of life for me