Become More Persistent Affirmations
Use this affirmations mp3 to become the kind of person who always finishes what they’ve started and who achieves anything they set their mind to.
- Do you tend to quit when things get tough?
- Does rejection discourage you?
- Do you have a set of important goals you have never achieved because you got distracted by something else?
- Do you want to change that and to become naturally persistent in all areas of life? Do you want, really want to achieve your life goals?
Have you ever noticed how many people have made it in life even though they have no special talents, skills or anything that makes them much different than others? A lot of them are successful only because they were persistent enough to push through failures and challenges, even when things looked really bad.
Persistence will drive you to do whatever needs to be done, no matter what. It’s a combination of strong motivation and vision of success that makes you stubborn to succeed – and it can be acquired!
No matter how easily you now tend to give up, no matter what your previous experience tells you, you can change all that and become an achiever!
Our mind learns by repetition of thoughts and experiences – that’s how our thought patterns, our habits and our beliefs are created. Simply put, your mind has so far learnt that, for you, it’s too difficult to push through the hardships and it has convinced you that it’s OK to quit.
But, unless you really enjoy remembering all the times you have missed an opportunity or situations where you wish you were persistent enough, you can make your mind think differently: you can train it to adopt and strengthen the patterns that will make you more goal oriented, more motivated and practically programmed for success.
This affirmations album can help you with that: when you repeatedly listen to the positive statements designed to enhance these changes to your mind, they act as a sort of fertilizer for your new, positive beliefs and habits targeting the areas of your mind responsible for turning you into the kind of person who simply achieves their goals.
What to Expect
These affirmations stimulate the areas of your mind responsible for:
- Prioritizing your goals over immediate comfort. Your mind will stop looking for the easy way when things get tough, and be constantly focused on the prize of achieving a goal or finishing a task you’ve been procrastinating on. Having the goal always present in your mind will give you a tremendous boost in motivation and you will be driven to move towards it, no matter what.
- Making you more confident that you’ve got what it takes to succeed. You will lose the feeling of inadequacy that made you not pursue your goals for fear of failure. You will become self-confident, you will recognize your value and you will want to see your potentials materialized.
You can use this album as an immediate boost in motivation when you’re feeling low, or you can listen to it for several weeks to transform your mind on a deepest level and to create a lasting change in the way you view your tasks and goals.
Take the first step to success now – download this album and turn from a quitter to a natural achiever who stops at nothing when the prize is high!
- I am a persistent person
- I always succeed because I meet resistance with persistence
- I persist even when success seems impossible
- I always persist and go after my dreams with everything I’ve got
- I am always moving forward no matter what
- I am persistent even in the face of rejection
- I always speak up and tell others what I want
- I always follow through and accomplish my goals
- I am persistent no matter how many times I hear “no”
- I am naturally persistent and rejection only makes me stronger
- I am becoming more persistent
- I will always stand up for myself and ask for what I want
- I will be persistent when things get tough
- I am transforming into someone who is naturally persistent and doesn’t back down
- I am turning into someone who is unfazed by rejection
- I am finding myself to be more persistent in difficult situations
- Persistence is beginning to change the way I experience my life
- I will continue to persist even when I experience setbacks
- I will become more determined and motivated in the face of rejection
- I will always push myself to the limit and inspire other people to do the same
- Being persistent is a normal part of my life
- Persistence comes naturally to me and I just always keep going
- I find it easy to persist even when things seem impossible
- My ability to persist is the difference between success and failure
- People respect me for my persistence
- I push through difficult times and give it my all, that’s just who I am
- I enjoy the feeling of trying harder when everyone else is giving up
- I love it when things get difficult, it’s my time to shine
- Being persistent feels natural to me and it’s the reason I succeed
- I find it easy to be persistent when needed