Relationship Insecurity Affirmations
Change the way you feel about your place in a relationship and overcome insecurity once and for all.
- Are you generally insecure when you're in a relationship or perhaps this one is the first and you don't know how to handle it?
- Do you tend to blame yourself whenever something goes wrong in your relationship?
- Do you easily get hurt? Do you get quiet or make scenes when it happens?
- Do you want to change the way you feel about yourself and your relationship and to start feeling really good about it again?
Have you ever wondered what makes you feel and behave the way you do? Was it a bad experience in the previous relationship(s), do you get jealous, is it your general low self-esteem or are you simply more likely to see only the negative things about your relationship?
Insecurity hurts your relationship and it hurts it deeply. You're not happy and you're making your partner miserable. No matter how much s/he loves you, it's really difficult to constantly watch what s/he is going to say or do, fearing how you will interpret it.
If you want to make your relationship work, if you want it to last, you need to overcome your insecurity and to become a confident and loving partner and this album will help you with that!
What to Expect
Affirmations, as simple as they sound, have the power to affect your subconscious thoughts and your belief system. They send suggestions to your mind, training it to adopt a new, positive way of thinking about your relationship and your place in it. With regular use you will notice that:
- Your self-confidence is growing stronger. You will start feeling really good about yourself, discovering all the amazing qualities you almost forgot about. You will rediscover your inner strength and get in touch with what you truly want and you will be able to communicate it to your partner with confidence and honesty.
- Your trust in your relationship is coming back. Affirmations will help you to focus on the loving side of your partner and on all the good things about your relationship. You will notice that you are trusting your partner more, you will find more and more moments to enjoy and you will be able to make the most of them.
- You are generally much more positive and optimistic than before. This album will help you to alter your general attitude into a more positive one – you will stop complaining and worrying as much as you used to and you will naturally be looking for things to appreciate in your relationship and in your life.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
This album will help you fix not only your relationship with your partner, but your relationship with yourself as well, so download it now and let the positive change in your life happen.
- I am confident enough not to worry about my relationship
- I can forget the past and move on with my life
- I am a confident person who can achieve anything
- I deserve a happy relationship
- My self esteem is higher than it ever has been
- My relationship allows me to be happier
- I am able to concentrate on the positive aspects of my relationship
- I find it easy to trust my partner
- I am naturally happy in my relationship
- I enjoy being in my relationship
- I will learn to trust my partner more
- I will stop thinking negatively about every relationship I have
- I am transforming into a happier person
- I will not ruin another relationship with my insecurities
- Every day I become more confident
- Other people are starting to notice how good my relationship is
- I will not let the past ruin my relationship
- I am turning into someone who is less insecure
- I will make more of an effort with my relationship
- I will appreciate my partner more
- Just because I have been cheated on in the past, does not mean it will happen again
- I enjoy being in a relationship
- Others look at my relationship and envy it
- I am happy when I do not feel insecure
- My partner is happier when I am less insecure
- Staying positive stops my feelings of insecurity
- My partner wants to be with me
- The past no longer matters to me
- I deserve to be in a loving relationship
- My relationship is very important to me and my partner