Be More Romantic Affirmations
Discover your romantic gene and show your partner how passionate and caring you can be with the help of this unique affirmations mp3.
- Does your partner sometimes criticizes you for being too practical and not caring enough?
- Do you feel weird when you’re expected to be romantic?
- Do you want to get in touch with your romantic side and to reignite the spark in your relationship?
Some people want to run the other way the moment someone mentions “romance”, some would like to do something nice for their significant other but they just mess it up, and some people seem to be natural at being romantic and caring without making it cheesy. They always remember their partner’s birthdays and easily come up with the ideas for a perfect date. They have this superpower to make anything special, and to make their partner feel special.
People who have these romantic types for partners feel safe and loved, and their relationships blossom because the partners are exactly that - partners. For better or worse (married or not).
If your partner sometimes criticizes you for not caring enough or for not showing that you care even though you do, then perhaps it’s time to learn how to show your feelings and really connect with your partner if you want to make sure that your relationship lasts and grows.
Everyone has the “romantic bone” and you can activate yours with the help of our affirmations. They will free your subconscious of the limiting patterns holding you back from sincerely expressing your feelings, and help you feel at ease with your partner and able to set a romantic mood naturally.
What to Expect
This album will help you:
- Release all negative and limiting patterns of thinking. Many people are unable to relax in their relationships due to past hurts and disappointments, so they bring this baggage with them to every new relationship. This album will help you let go of these negative influences and open yourself up to your partner so that you can express your love and devotion without holding back.
- Focus on the opportunities to show your romantic and caring side. The things you now see as common will get a new appeal: you will become more creative in coming up with the little things that make the difference, and you will effortlessly bring romance to your everyday life.
- Be more in-tune with what your partner feels like and what would make them happy. You will stop just blindly accepting the advice on being more open and romantic, but get a real feeling for your partner and how they would react, what would make them happy, what would make a difference to them. You will simply be more in-tune with your partner, which will strengthen the connection between you and bring love, care and mutual respect back in your relationship.
Stop holding yourself back - unleash your inner romantic and show your partner that you really care!
- I am becoming more romantic every day
- I can easily see when romantic situations will arise
- I can think of new romantic gestures
- Romance helps me show my partner how much I love them
- I am not ashamed to be romantic
- Romance improves my relationship
- Being romantic makes my partner happier
- I can naturally be romantic
- I enjoy having more romance in my relationship
- Romance helps to bring positivity to my relationship
- My relationship will benefit from more romance
- I will learn to recognise romantic situations more easily
- I will show my love for my partner more through romance
- I find that I become more romantic every day
- I will become more romantic
- I will become less embarrassed to be romantic
- I am transforming into somebody who is naturally romantic
- I will begin to find it easier to think of romantic gestures
- Romance will make my relationship more spontaneous
- The more romantic I am, the more appreciated I will become
- My partner is pleased that I am becoming more romantic
- I enjoy being romantic
- Being romantic is easy
- My relationship is my top priority
- My romantic gestures make my partner happy
- Being romantic is the most natural thing in the world
- Others envy my close relationship
- Becoming more romantic has improved my life
- I am a naturally romantic individual
- I am happier in my relationship since becoming more romantic