Let Your Emotions Out Affirmations
Use this powerful affirmations album to naturally express your true emotions and to be your true self around anyone and in any situation.
- Do you find it difficult to express your emotions?
- Do you expect others to know how you feel, and then get disappointed or angry when they don’t?
- Do you want to learn to express your emotions without guilt, fear or conflict, and to make your relationships with people easier and more relaxed?
Society seems to teach us that we shouldn’t be expressing our emotions and that, if we do, we might look melodramatic or weak. If your upbringing taught you that certain emotions are ‘bad’, here comes the emotional shutdown that will prevent you from letting them out.
As one thing usually leads to another, there’s a cost to emotional shutdown: as you keep pretending that you don’t feel things, or that you feel something other than what you actually feel, you can easily reach the stage where you’re not sure what you feel anymore. Many confusing emotions get build up inside you and you finally get the feeling that no one, including yourself, knows who you really are.
In order to find your true, authentic self and to show it to others you have to learn again how to express your emotions, and this album can help you to adopt the mindset needed for it to go smoothly and with no feelings of fear or guilt.
When a thought or a statement is repeated many times, your mind starts believing it and working its way to incorporating it into your set of beliefs and reactions. That’s how affirmations work: your mind gets exposed to them and eventually sinks them in, making them a part of your natural thought patterns.
What to Expect
This particular album will help you to adopt the thought patterns that will make you express your emotions more easily and comfortably. With regular use, you will notice that:
- You are more and more at ease with yourself. Affirmations will help you to get to know yourself better and to accept yourself the way you are, to admit that you even have the feelings that you rather wouldn’t and to make peace with them. When you acknowledge your emotions, you will be more relaxed about expressing them.
- The thought of expressing your feelings isn’t uncomfortable to you anymore and you don’t have the fear that you’ll be rejected or ridiculed. You will understand that it’s your right to feel AND to express your feelings, that there’s nothing ‘bad’ about it and that it makes things in your life much easier.
- You are able to express yourself openly and honestly. You will be guided by your intuition and a sense of deep inner confidence. As you learn to listen to yourself, you will be able to always find a way to express your feelings without causing conflict or being embarrassed. This will influence the quality of all your relationships as your emotional openness will allow others to be as open as well.
Download this album to tap into the power of self-expression and make life easier and more enjoyable for both you and people around you.
- I always express my emotions
- I let others know how I am really feeling
- I always speak my mind
- I show the world who I truly am
- I allow others to see the real me
- I stand up for myself and tell people how I feel
- I am in touch with my deepest emotions
- I stand up for what I believe in
- I am comfortable confronting others and telling them how I feel
- I show my true self to family and friends
- I will let my emotions out
- I am transforming into someone who is unafraid of being their true self
- I will always express my opinion
- I am finding it easier to tell others how I am feeling
- I will always stand up for myself
- I am developing the courage to show people the real me
- It is becoming easier to say what I want
- I will always tell others what I really think
- Letting my emotions out is starting to feel normal
- I will show people the real me
- Expressing my emotions comes naturally to me
- I love sharing my feelings with others
- Telling others what I think is important to me
- Letting out my emotions is healthy
- Expressing my emotions is improving the way I feel
- I am the kind of person who just tells others how I feel and what I want
- It is important that I voice my opinion
- It feels good to show people the real me
- I have the courage to be myself at all times
- I stand up for what I believe in