Resolve Inner Conflict Affirmations
Use this powerful affirmations mp3 to resolve your inner conflict and to take control of your mind so that you can be free to live out your intentions.
- Do you feel torn between the angel and the devil in your head – between two or more incompatible desires or goals?
- Are you exhausted from changing your decision for the twentieth time?
- Are you confused and stuck, paralyzed into inaction?
- Do you want to shift the way you’re looking at the problem and to resolve this inner conflict and to always be able to make the right decision?
It’s not uncommon for people to want to do two or more different, opposite things at the same time: you’re dedicated to your goal, but there’s a part of you that wants something else. If this happens to you a lot, you can easily become confused and distracted, unable to do either of the two.
This can mean that you haven’t fully accepted the path you’re on, but it can also mean something else, so it’s crucial that you take a deep look inside and to discover what it is that you truly want. When you are completely at peace with your choice, when you know who you are and what makes you happy, inner conflicts get resolved by themselves.
What to Expect
This album can help you to develop a certain pattern of thinking that will help you to focus on listening to yourself and to investigate your desires. Affirmations will stimulate the parts of your mind that control these processes and instill within you, the mindset that will help you to:
- Tap into the source of your inner strength and wisdom. You will start listening to yourself more and learn to recognize the false signals (goals and desires that aren’t yours, but are provoked by society or other people in your environment). You will be able to tell what it is that you truly want, deep inside and you will gain the strength to formulate it and to go after it.
- Become more decisive and able to make the right choice at the right time. You will stop subconsciously tricking your mind into favoring one choice over another. You will be completely certain of the way you want to go, and decision making will become easier than ever before because you will practically see no other choice than the one in accordance with your deep, intimate desires.
- Develop harmony between your actions and your intentions. There will be no more self-sabotaging actions, no procrastinating and no second guessing – what you do will be fully aligned with what you want and you will be at complete peace with yourself!
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
This album can be a life changer for you! Download it now and take the first step in the right direction for resolving all your current inner conflicts and make sure that you reduce the future ones to a minimum!
- I am in control
- I always listen to my conscience
- I make healthy and positive decisions
- My mind is at peace with itself
- I am strong against temptation
- I always take the action that I know is right
- I make decisions and follow through
- I always make the choice that is best for my future
- My decisions and actions are always aligned with my long term goals
- I have strong discipline and always stick to my intentions
- I will resolve my inner conflicts
- I will always listen to my conscience
- Harmony is developing between my actions and my intentions
- I am changing into someone who always makes the right choice
- I am finding it easier to do what I know I should
- My discipline is getting stronger
- I will become someone who stays focused even when tempted by distraction
- Making plans and sticking to them is starting to feel easier
- I will set goals for myself and stay focused on taking action to achieve them
- I am transforming into someone who is always on the path to success
- I find it easy to do what I know is best
- Following through on my intentions comes naturally to me
- I am naturally focused on reaching my goals
- My conscience is my one true guide
- There is natural harmony between my goals and my actions
- Resisting distractions is something I just naturally do
- It is normal for me to make choices that align with my long term interests
- Resolving inner conflict is the key to succeeding in every area of my life
- Choosing the healthiest course of action is easy for me
- Others see me as someone who can make a firm decision and stick to it