Emotional Intelligence Affirmations
Learn how to effectively use your emotions and improve your relationships with yourself and with others, using this powerful affirmations album.
- Do you sometimes feel puzzled by your feelings and react inappropriately without understanding why?
- Do you have some unresolved things in your past that you just can’t put out of your mind?
- Do you sometimes have a hard time trying to understand others?
- Do you want to understand your emotions and to use them as a tool for improving your communication with others, personally and professionally?
People have got used to hiding from their emotions and to letting them govern their lives uncontrollably, which leads to many unresolved conflicts, inner conflict and with others, to sending mixed messages to the people around them and to numerous lingering issues waiting to be resolved (which rarely happens).
Because of this, the person who is in touch with their emotions, who knows how to control and understand them and who is able to detach themselves from their feelings is often viewed as a stable, professional and reliable partner, in business or in private life.
And they really are, because they don’t allow emotions to rule their lives. This doesn’t mean that these people don’t feel anything – it’s just that they know how to properly handle their emotions and to use them in the most constructive way. Becoming familiar with your emotions also enables you to understand why others sometimes behave the way they do, so you can use this knowledge to deepen your personal and professional relationships and to make real connections with people around you.
Emotional intelligence isn’t something people are born with – it’s a learned skill and if you want, you can adopt it too!
What to Expect
Affirmations penetrate deep into your subconscious, passively, without you taking conscious action and imprint within it, a new set of thinking patterns that will allow you to:
- Get in touch with your emotions and become more aware of how they impact your behavior. These affirmations will activate the parts of your mind responsible for the way you’re dealing with your emotions. You will develop a clear understanding of why you feel the way you feel and the mechanisms you’re using when an emotion gets too ‘loud’ and you will be able to choose healthier means of handling it.
- Better understand others and experience a significant improvement in your relationships. You will no longer be affected by someone’s reaction because, by learning to recognize your own emotions and the reactions they cause, you will be better equipped to understand others.
- Tap into your inner strength and become calmer and more centered. By not letting the emotions govern your life, you will understand what ‘having peace of mind’ means. You will no longer find yourself overwhelmed by sadness, stress or anger – you will learn to neutrally observe them and to let them go, without them leaving a significant mark on you.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download this album to become a master of your emotions and to build stronger relationships with others – experience emotional well-being and balance, that you have never experienced before!
- I am aware of my emotions
- I am alert to the feelings of those around me
- I pick up on mood changes in myself and in others
- I can reason with my emotions
- My emotions are under control
- I manage my feelings
- Understanding emotions comes easily to me
- I regulate the emotions of my peers
- I respond appropriately to my emotions
- I accurately interpret the emotions of others
- I will focus more on my feelings
- I will acknowledge my emotions
- I will react to the emotions of those around me
- I am becoming confident in my emotional perception
- I will intelligently evaluate others’ sentiments
- I will be seen as emotionally aware
- My emotions will be manageable
- My ability to get along with others will improve
- I will asses the emotions of my peers
- I will be able to build stronger relationships with others
- I am naturally attentive to emotions
- Emotional intelligence comes second-nature to me
- I am tuned-in to the feelings of others
- I simply manage my emotions
- I just naturally know my emotional boundaries
- I instinctively read my peers’ emotions
- Others see me as emotionally aware
- I am tuned-in to my emotional well-being
- I have full confidence in my emotional judgment
- Emotions are easy to dissect