Anger Management Affirmations
Use this unique affirmations album to retake control of yourself – break free from your anger and stop letting it rule your relationships.
Offer will end in 00:00:00
- Do you tend to lose temper easily?
- Is your uncontrollable anger causing you problems at home or work?
- Do you want to learn to control your anger effectively and to stop dreading your own reactions?
Anger is a normal and very useful emotion – it makes us act in order to avoid or prevent what we perceive as possible threats and it’s good to feel it from time to time. However, if you tend to get angry without being able to control your temper, it may seriously damage your social relationships and the way people perceive you.
Uncontrollable anger makes you lose your rational perspective and you get driven by the feeling that you were wronged. Your feeling of being attacked doesn’t take into account the subtleties of a given situation, so you just go after attacking back against the one who you feel attacked you first.
It’s a form of misplaced defense mechanism that you need to need to learn to contro, and this album with affirmations can help you with that.
Our affirmations are designed to alter the thinking and behavioral patterns that turn on when you feel threatened. They go directly into your subconscious and create a new set of responses of your mind and body so that eventually your anger gets naturally dissolved and you can use it more wisely.
What to Expect
This album will help you to:
- Be able to quickly calm yourself down when you find yourself getting angry. You will learn to develop a set of mechanisms that will get activated when you feel the anger rising inside you. You will be able to recognize it the moment it starts and you will be alert to it so that you can turn your reaction around and use your anger in a more constructive way.
- Think much more clearly when in a frustrating situation. Affirmations will help you to start paying more attention to the subtleties of the situation you’re in and to come up with a more constructive reaction to what caused your frustration. You will be able to work out a way forward and to get out of a challenging situation without burning all the bridges.
- Be more relaxed in general. You will notice that you’re less nervous and worried in your day to day life and you will be less and less likely to be roused to anger. Your relationships with people around you will begin to improve and you will become a much more satisfied person.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download this album now and transform into someone who can easily diffuse anger and negativity and who has full control over their emotions. Surprise your friends and coworkers and show them that you CAN control your temper!
Save 30% Off - Offer will end in 00:00:00
- I am in control
- I am calm, focused and relaxed
- I remain calm even when under intense stress
- I have the power to regulate my emotions
- I always stay calm in difficult or frustrating situations
- I am able to diffuse my anger and channel it in a more productive way
- I control my anger by expressing myself in a firm yet positive manner
- I always speak my mind rather than let frustrations build up
- I am able to calm myself down and detach from anger
- I allow myself to acknowledge angry feelings, without losing control
- I will control myself
- I am starting to effectively manage my anger
- Staying relaxed is becoming easier
- I will remain calm and centered in frustrating situations
- Managing my anger will create a better life for myself and my loved ones
- I am transforming into someone who confronts problems constructively
- Each day it is becoming easier to diffuse my anger
- I am gaining more and more control over my emotions
- I will become a positive person whom others can turn to without fear
- Anger management is changing my life for the better
- Being calm, relaxed and in control is normal for me
- Controlling my anger comes naturally to me
- I find it easy to calm myself down and relax
- It is important that I learn to manage my anger
- I believe I can break free from anger and live a better life
- Diffusing anger is easy for me
- Thinking positively in tough situations is just something I do naturally
- I owe it to myself to manage my anger
- Managing anger will help to repair and strengthen my bond to friends and family
- I am a naturally calm, easy going,and positive person