Develop Courage Affirmations
Develop courage to face your fears and become someone who is able to take action and stand up when it’s needed with the help of this transformational affirmations album.
- Is fear holding you back from taking action towards your dreams and goals, even as small as making a phone call?
- Does the thought of speaking up for yourself frighten you to death?
- Do you sometimes think that you’re a coward?
- Do you want to change the way you perceive and react to challenging situations and to really be free to take action when you want?
Fear of suffering is worse than suffering itself.
Fear starts in your mind, just like courage, just like everything else. Fear is not something we were born with, it’s something we’ve developed over time because we were conditioned to think that way. Now it’s how our mind tricks us into believing that we shouldn’t do something even when there’s no rational reason not to do it.
When you’re unable to stand up for yourself, to make a simple phone call or to speak your mind, you enter an endless spiral of reproach and it’s easy to write yourself off as a coward. It’s another form of conditioning and this time you’re doing it to yourself. Don’t you want to stop that?
This album can help you to change these patterns of thinking and to stop this circle of negativity that makes you believe that you just don’t have what it takes. You do have what it takes and affirmations can recondition you to believe that and to start acting accordingly.
What to Expect
With regular use of our affirmations you will discover that you:
- No longer feel inferior to others. Courage isn’t in big deeds, it’s in recognizing your own worth as well as others’ and understanding that you have just as much right as anyone else. This album will help you to change the way you perceive others and to no longer feel threatened by them, which will automatically eliminate fear as your natural response.
- Can push through your fear and do it anyway. You will understand that your fear is irrational and you will be able to incorporate this understanding in your reactions. This doesn’t mean that you won’t be afraid anymore – fear is a useful emotion and you don’t want to completely eliminate it – but that you will be able to do what you intend in spite of fear. You will simply start paying less and less attention to fear and focus on what you want to do instead.
- Feel ready to deal with situations and people that come your way. You will simply feel more relaxed in general, more neutral and in control so you will be able to face everything in a normal and confident way. You will develop a natural courage based on your own feeling of self-worth and strength.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
It’s time to stop being afraid – download this album now and start freely enjoying the best things life has to offer with no fear holding you back anymore!
- I am courageous
- I am brave
- I am fearless
- I always stand up for myself
- I am developing courage
- I am ready for anything that comes my way
- I am strong and full of courage
- I push through my fear and do it anyway
- I am courageous when others are scared
- My courage helps to inspire others
- I will develop courage
- I will smash through fear and rise to the occasion
- I am becoming more courageous with each passing day
- I will transform into a strong and fearless person
- Fearlessness is developing within me
- Each day I feel stronger and more courageous
- Others will notice my fearlessness
- I will always stand up for what I believe in
- I will speak up for myself
- I am becoming more daring and adventurous
- I am naturally courageous
- Courage comes easily to me
- I always find a way to call forth courage when I need it
- I am the kind of person who feels fear but does it anyway
- Being brave comes naturally to me
- Developing courage is something I just know I can do
- Being strong in the face of adversity is one of my best traits
- Others look to me for leadership at difficult times
- Standing up for myself is something I just naturally do
- It is important that I become a courageous person