Photographic Memory Affirmations
Develop photographic memory and enjoy the benefits of being able to remember the pieces of information so clearly, as if you had them right in front of you.
- Do you struggle to retain the massive amounts of information for your exams?
- Do you keep forgetting important details in documents and your career suffers from it?
- Do you want to be able to remember anything – ANYTHING – you see?
Photographic memory seems mysterious to many people and it truly is a wonderful skill to have: someone who developed it can remember anything they see only by looking at it. It’s like taking a photo and keeping it in your mind to recall at will, to “read” from it when you need the information stored there.
You can imagine the benefits of having a photographic memory: you only need to take a look at the exam book once and you’re all prepared; you can remember what your significant other was wearing on your first date years ago; no detail ever escapes you, so you’re perceived as a well informed and attentive person (the kind that is the first in line for promotions), you are more productive in all areas of life…
It’s a rare skill but, just like any other skill, it can be acquired. It takes work and practice, but it’s certainly worth it.
If you want to develop photographic memory then use this album to make sure that you have the full support of your entire mind. Affirmations send a very clear message to your subconscious that developing photographic memory is important to you, so it gets busy making ways to help you develop it faster. Basically, they simply make your mind more aware of what is important to you and your mind does everything else.
What to Expect
This album will help you to:
- Store new information as images. Affirmations will stimulate the creation of new patterns in your mind that will deal with the information you see differently than before – you will notice that your visual memory has improved significantly, that you’re connecting the pieces of information in visual form and that your memory is much more detailed than before.
- Quickly recall the information you need. The processing speed of your memory will increase and you will be able to recall the memory you want faster.
- Develop an accurate and reliable memory. You will be able to completely eliminate “memory blanks” (that thing when you know you have seen or taken information but you just can’t recall it). Your memory will become better and more reliable as time goes on and you will be able to completely trust it.
This album will help you to create lasting changes to your memory – the effects will build up as you become better and better at it and apart from giving a short-term boost to the way you deal with new information, these affirmations will help you to eventually become a sort of memorizing machine that skips and forgets nothing.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download this album now to unlock your mind’s photographic memory and make sure that you never again forget what you saw only once!
- I easily recall dates
- I have a photographic memory
- I picture data clearly
- I am the go-to person for remembering things
- I have a reliable memory
- I always remember in perfect detail
- I have a clear mind
- I focus easily
- I am great at remembering small details
- I remember important dates
- I am starting to remember things with great detail
- I am developing a strong mind
- I will develop a photographic memory
- I will have excellent focus
- I am embracing information
- I will excel at work
- I will achieve excellent grades
- I am finding myself effortlessly recalling dates
- I will remember small details
- I will always remember names
- Dates are easy to remember
- My mind processes information quickly
- Others ask me about things they have forgotten
- My focus is clear
- Remembering details comes easily to me
- My memory is naturally sharp
- Concentrating is easy for me
- Others appreciate that I remember their birthdays
- Recalling details comes naturally to me
- My memory is reliable