Attitude of Gratitude Affirmations
Amplify your manifesting energy by developing a sincere attitude of gratitude with the help of this powerful affirmations audio.
- Are you taking things you have for granted?
- Do you constantly long for something that you don't have, focusing your energy on what's missing from your life?
- Do you want to start attracting the things you want instead of repelling them?
It's natural to aspire for more – to be better, to have more than you do, to go further, to achieve more. But if you constantly think that the grass is greener on the other side and have the strong feeling that you simply can't be happy until you have more – you're doing it all wrong.
According to the principles of the Law of Attraction, the more you focus on what you don't have, the more of that feeling you will radiate, attracting to you even more things to feel bad about, noticing even more things that are missing from your life and feeling even worse about them.
What you should do instead if you want to start attracting things to you is to radiate positive feelings, and gratitude is the most powerful of them.
Gratitude means that you appreciate what you have and that you're thankful for it, and allows you to emanate exactly that energy – attracting even more things to feel grateful about.
This album with affirmations is designed to help you to develop an attitude of gratitude, a constant feeling of appreciation for what you have now and what you will have in the future. It will serve as a reminder of the good things you do have, and at the same time it will amplify the positive feelings that will help you to become much more successful in manifesting.
What to Expect
Affirmations on this album work by:
- Making you appreciate more what you already have.There are things in your life that you are taking for granted – no matter how bad you think your situation is, there are things to be grateful for, and this album will help you to recognize them and to start appreciating them more. This alone will give you a head start in manifesting, as it will shift your focus from the “lack“ to “having“.
- Focusing your mind on the positive, instead of negative things in life. Gratitude is a powerful positive feeling that will help you to change the entire outlook you have on life, the world and you in it. Your thoughts will become much more positive and optimistic, so will your feelings and your energy, and you'll notice that more and more of the good things are happening to you.
- Developing a lasting attitude of gratitude that will produce a snowball effect on your life. The more you feel gratitude, the more you will attract new things to be grateful for. This simple affirmations album will fuel your experience and belief, and make them stronger and stronger until gratitude becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy in your life.
Download this album today and magnify your positive energy by becoming someone who naturally notices and appreciates the good things in life – get on the fast track to success with the Law of Attraction as effortlessly as possible!
- I have an attitude of gratitude
- My thoughts are focused on positivity and thankfulness
- I am sincerely grateful and this attracts positivity into my life
- I take time to be grateful for something as simple as a blue sky or the sound of laughter
- I am grateful for my family
- I am grateful for all my material possessions
- I am thankful for simply being alive
- My life is full of so many things to be grateful for
- Each Morning I give thanks for another day of life
- I am grateful for all the positive things that are still yet to come my way
- I am developing an attitude of gratitude
- I will be thankful for each day of my life
- I am beginning to feel a deep sense of gratitude for all the wonderful things in my life
- I will strive to appreciate everything
- I am transforming into someone who is always focused on positivity and gratitude
- I am starting to feel more gratitude for the things I used to take for granted
- Others have been noticing that I am much more positive and appreciative
- Having an attitude of gratitude is starting to feel more natural and normal
- My attitude of gratitude grows stronger with each passing day
- I will always be thankful for whatever life brings my way
- An attitude of gratitude comes naturally to me
- I just naturally have an attitude of gratitude
- My mind is always effortlessly focused on positivity and thankfulness
- Gratitude is something I just naturally feel all the time
- Thankfulness, appreciation, and sincere gratitude are all important parts of who I am
- I find it easy to maintain an attitude of gratitude even in difficult situations
- I am the kind of person who just always appreciates whatever life brings my way
- I find it easy to take time each day to take a moment and feel sincere gratitude
- An attitude of gratitude is the key to manifesting a better life for myself
- I love the feeling of being deeply grateful for something as simple as a hug from a friend