Become More Assertive Affirmations
Become more assertive and empower yourself to get more of what you want out of life with help from this powerful affirmations mp3.
- Are you afraid to stand up for what you believe in?
- Do you lack confidence to speak up your mind openly?
- Do you fear that your arguments are never good enough or that your opinion just doesn’t matter?
- Do you want help with becoming someone who’s freely expressing themselves and whose opinion is valued in every situation?
You know how some people always speak up their mind, no matter who they’re talking to? You probably know a few such people yourself: they never question the value of their opinion or of their arguments, they just express themselves; they know how to say no , they know how to defend their point of view, they know how to ask for what they want.
What makes them different than you?
Your mind has “learned”, over the years, that you will lose every argument, that what you think isn’t important, that others can harm you in some way if you don’t agree with them. Even when you try to stand up for yourself, you quickly back up and either stay silent or accept that the other part is right.
The minds of those people have learned something else: that their opinion is just as valid as anyone else's and that they have the right to express it, just like everyone else does.
This affirmations album can help you to adopt this very mindset and to “un-learn” what your mind has “learned”. The thought patterns that are making you uncertain and afraid can be changed: they were created by repetition of negative thoughts and experiences, and that’s exactly how they can be re-modeled - by repetition of positive thoughts related to your confidence and your value.
What to Expect
After listening to this album for a few weeks you will notice that:
- You care less and less what other people think . You will start paying more attention to what you want to do or say, to what’s important to you, instead of trying to please others. You, and not the other person, will become your most important person in the conversation.
- You no longer feel inferior in conversations. You will notice that you’re more self-confident and you’ll start thinking of others as participants, just like you. You will stop putting the other person on the authority pedestal as you’ll quickly discover that you’re equal to them and that your arguments and your opinion are just as valid as theirs (if not even more).
- Others are showing more respect for your opinion. As you start showing your assertiveness more and more, people will soon begin to notice it and to start taking your opinion into account. Your confidence and your determination to stand for yourself will show, and others will have no other option but to respect that.
By becoming more assertive you can change your entire life situation: your voice will finally get heard in family discussions and in business conversations, and that can have real effects on your life as a whole.
Download this album now and start working on becoming the one who stands up for what they think and want - every time, in every situation!
- I am assertive
- I speak my mind
- I tell others how I feel
- I stand up for myself
- I am confident when talking to others
- I am firm with others when needed
- I set boundaries and tell others what I want
- I speak my mind openly
- I confidently take control of a situation when needed
- I express myself honestly
- I will become more assertive
- Others are starting to notice my assertiveness
- I will always tell people how I honestly feel
- I am transforming into someone who is confidently assertive
- I am finding it easier to speak my mind
- I will stand up for myself
- People will understand my point of view
- Each day I am growing more confident and assertive
- I will take control of a situation when needed
- I will always stand up for what I believe in
- Assertiveness comes naturally to me
- Being assertive is my natural right
- I have the right to stand up for myself
- I can assert myself in any situation
- Others deserve to know how I really feel
- Developing assertiveness will improve my life
- I value my beliefs and opinions
- I can set firm boundaries when needed
- Others respect my assertiveness
- I can confidently take control of any situation