Learn to Say No Affirmations
Learn to say no and empower yourself to set firm boundaries with others, with the help of this unique affirmations recording.
- Do you sometimes feel manipulated into saying ‘yes’ and agreeing to do something that you otherwise wouldn’t?
- Do you feel discomfort when you have to refuse someone?
- Are you piling up the things to do for other people, falling behind with your work or other obligations?
- Do you want to be able to comfortably say ‘no’ when you don’t like the ideas others impose on you and to make your choices freely, with no pressure?
There are many ways to say ‘no’ and not all of them have to include the actual word, but all of them are simply liberating!
You keep agreeing to what someone else has proposed because you avoid dealing with the unpleasant feeling of refusal, or simply because you don’t like confrontations. But did you know that refusing someone doesn’t have to be unpleasant?
The reason why you feel discomfort is the way you approach refusal: you have ‘decided’ upfront that it’s something bad and difficult, so you avoid it at all costs, even when you know you’ll suffer from it one way or another.
If you want to spare yourself the worry about whether you’d burn bridges or come across as a rude person, if you want to learn to refuse people nicely and without conflict – then this is the album for you!
Affirmations on this album will gradually penetrate your mind – as you listen to them you will notice that you’re getting more and more accustomed to the idea of staying firm and that the way you’re approaching it is changing. This is because affirmations, when listened to regularly, create new thought patterns within your mind, helping you to adopt an entirely different attitude towards things that bug you.
What to Expect
This album is designed to help you to:
- Get in touch with your needs. Right now you’re putting your needs and wants aside: on your list of priorities they are lower than your need to please others or to avoid confrontation. This album will help you to be more aware of what it is that you want and to better judge whether what is asked from you is in accordance with it.
- Understand that refusal doesn’t necessarily mean discomfort. When you clearly know what you want and what your standards are, you will have no trouble explaining it to others so that they understand it the right way. Affirmations will make things clear in your mind so that you can say ‘no’ naturally and without feeling anxious.
- Stay calm and relaxed and able to make a choice that is best for everyone involved, but primarily you. You will stop feeling pressure to agree to things that might result in you being over-stretched – you will simply keep the presence of mind in situations that involve making decisions and not rush into making ones you could regret.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download this album today and make peace with saying ‘no’ to people and things you’re not comfortable with – take control of any situation and get your life back into your hands!
- I am firm with others when needed
- I am in touch with my needs
- I am confident in my ability to say no
- I always stand up for myself
- I can take control of any situation
- I set firm boundaries with others
- I set standards for myself and stick to them
- I am in firm control of my life
- I assert my thoughts and opinions with confidence
- Others respect my ability to stand up for myself
- I will say no when needed
- I will always stand up for myself
- I will demand respect from others
- Saying no is becoming easier
- Each day I feel more comfortable saying no to others
- I am transforming into someone who is confident and firm with others
- I am turning into a confident and in control person
- Every day I feel more in control of my life
- I am becoming naturally assertive and in control
- Setting personal boundaries is becoming easier
- I have the right to say no
- I find it easy to turn others down
- Saying no is a normal part of life
- Standing up to others is easy for me
- I am naturally confident and strong
- Saying no comes naturally to me
- People see me as someone who is strong and assertive
- People admire my ability to take control of a situation
- I can be firm with someone if I need to be
- Setting boundaries is a normal part of my every day life