Stop Being Embarrassed Affirmations
Use this affirmations mp3 to take blush off your face - stop being embarrassed and learn to be calm and comfortable in challenging situations.
- Do you get embarrassed about the things you feel self-conscious about, like the parts of your body?
- Are you noticing that your social life suffers because you get so easily embarrassed?
- Does embarrassment prevent you from thinking and acting naturally, making the situation even worse?
- Do you want to overcome this feeling of awkwardness, to stop feeling clumsy and foolish and to be able to put your views across and act spontaneously without questioning yourself?
Blushing, stammering, feeling that everyone is watching your every move is something that most of us have experienced. It happens, and it’s not pleasant. But if this happens to you often, if it has become your normal and expected reaction in social situations, then you have to do something about it ASAP because it may lead to becoming more introverted and prevent you from forming close relationships. It can even become a major obstacle in your career advancement.
If you recognize yourself in this, then you need to understand that it’s all in your mind. You probably know it already and you have probably tried to get it out of your head, but you still can’t ‘make’ your mind change the way you feel and react.
This album can be a turning point for you because affirmations work differently. When you try to convince yourself of something you don’t believe, your mind resists, and you get nowhere. But when you let your mind passively sink the positive statements related to your self-confidence, it finds no need to resist, so the messages get in without obstruction.
Over time, these affirmations create a new thought pattern within your mind and form within you a new set of positive self-beliefs directly influencing your reaction to previously difficult situations so that they become something you can just notice and move on, without feeling embarrassed or awkward.
What to Expect
This album will target the parts of your mind responsible for:
- Building your self-confidence. You will be comfortable just being yourself, you will stop caring what others might think of you and whether they’re judging you. You will accept yourself with all your flaws and virtues and you’ll understand that you’re a normal human being, just like the rest of the world.
- Replacing embarrassment in specific situations with calm. Your natural responses to difficult situations will gradually change and you will be able to think clearly and to keep the presence of spirit in those times.
- Take a different attitude towards embarrassment. Right now it feels like the sky is falling because your mind is blowing it out of proportion. Affirmations will help you to loosen up and to switch your natural response into laughing at yourself and not taking it too seriously. You will simply be less sensitive to embarrassing situations, able to detach yourself from them and to react to them as if it was nothing.
Download this album to get out of the vicious circle of being embarrassed and expecting it to happen again, and become a socially confident person who always keeps a positive attitude!
- I am confident
- I am comfortable in my own skin
- I am happy to just be myself
- I always speak up and share myself with others
- I speak confidently
- I am relaxed and calm in social situations
- I am naturally outgoing and friendly
- I easily laugh off embarrassment and stay relaxed
- I am calm under pressure
- I take things lightly and always keep a positive attitude
- I will stay relaxed
- I will calm myself down if I start to feel embarrassed
- I will simply laugh off embarrassment
- I am becoming more and more self confident
- I am turning into someone who is easygoing around others
- I will stay confident and positive even if I do something embarrassing
- I will develop a more light hearted view of embarrassment
- I am finding it easier to be myself around others
- I will improve my social skills
- I will confidently bounce back from any embarrassing mistakes
- I find it easy to just be myself
- I can easily laugh at my own mistakes
- Confidence comes naturally to me
- My self confidence makes others accept me for who I am
- Being outgoing, relaxed, and positive is normal for me
- I am naturally relaxed around others
- Feeling confident comes naturally to me
- I am happy with myself even if I do something embarrassing
- I can easily deal with embarrassment
- Mistakes are a natural part of life