Computer Games Addiction Affirmations
Overcome your addiction to computer games and discover yourself again with the help of this transformational affirmations audio.
- Are you spending more time in front of the computer than you do with your friends and family?
- Do you tend to put off your other tasks so that you could play more?
- Do you sometimes realize that you've just spent hours and hours playing a game, and that's all you've done for the entire day?
- Is your social life suffering from it?
- Do you want to take control of your addiction to computer games and to rebuild your life and social connections?
The virtual fantasy world certainly has an appeal, but it can easily consume your entire life and pull you into the circle of self-worthlessness. The thrill you feel while playing slowly isolates you from other things you enjoy and people you once loved being around.
At one point you find yourself sitting in front of your computer for hours, with virtually no active roles to participate in in real life, and no desire to participate in anything else – because everything other than playing is a chore.
If you're already at this point, then you need help and tools to rebuild your self-esteem and rediscover yourself and your life again. That is, if you really want to put an end to wasting your time playing computer games.
This album can help you break the cycle of conditioned behavior – and it's conditioned by no other than yourself: over time, you have developed these patterns that now make you feel that playing is a must and that you have no control over it. The truth is – you have. You created it, and you have the power to undo it as well, and this album will help you make it.
What to Expect
Our affirmations will help you overcome your computer gams addiction by:
- Firstly, making you realize that you have the power to stop it. This is a powerful realization, and once you become aware of the fact that you can take back control of your life you will also become driven to actually do it. You may experience this as a wake up call of a sort, and that will be the first step to making the rest of your life count.
- Your interest in socializing and spending time outdoors will increase. Affirmations will help you remember that you like to do something else and that there are some people that you should reconnect with. You will gradually rebuild your social circles and start enjoying real human relationships which you've been neglecting for a while.
- You will stop spiraling yourself down into negativity and feelings of low self-worth, and you will re-discover your purpose and self-esteem. By taking control you will subconsciously confirm your worth to yourself, and affirmations will make sure that this re-discovered respect for yourself gets deeply rooted in your mind. You will soon notice that you have new goals in life, that you're driven to work towards achieving them, and that you're generally feeling much happier and satisfied with yourself.
Allow yourself to naturally gravitate away from computer games – download this album and develop an urge to try new things and to create a real life in which you'll enjoy simply being you!
- I am able to control the time I spend in front of the computer
- I let go of the need to play
- I am maintaining balance in my life
- I am using the computer rationally and practically
- I love being outside and spending time with my friends
- I am easily amused in the real life
- I release the guilt I felt for playing computer games
- I am sticking to my schedule and finishing all my tasks
- I am ambitious and I will build a great career
- I am improving my relationships with people important to me
- I will value my time more
- I will limit the time I spend in front of the computer and use it rationally
- I am transforming into someone who can control their urges
- I am going to devote my time to activities that will contribute to my future
- I will be going out more
- I am becoming a responsible and strong individual
- I am letting go of my dependency on the computer games
- I will be spending more time out of the house
- I will work on my creativity and spontaneity
- I will take full responsibility for my life
- Computer games have no control over me
- I deserve to enjoy all the great things real life has to offer
- People enjoy my company
- My time is valuable and I choose to spend it wisely
- I am fully aware of the difference between virtual and real life
- It is great to spend quality time with real people
- The only one who controls my life and my time is me
- My circle of people I care about is getting bigger and more enjoyable
- I am taking care of myself by getting enough sleep, eating well and being physically active
- I am the most important person in my life and I will do everything I can to make my life the best it can be