Overcome Gambling Addiction Affirmations
Empower yourself to break free from your addiction to gambling and take control of your finances and your life with the help of this powerful affirmations audio.
Offer will end in 00:00:00
- Are you consumed with thoughts of gambling and future bets?
- Have you already reached the point where you borrow money to gamble, or to pay your gambling debts?
- Do you feel like you have betrayed your family and friends?
- Do you want help to overcome this addiction before it gets any worse and to take back control of your life?
The rush, the thrill, the expectation and hope you get from gambling and risk taking can easily turn from an innocent pleasure to a destructive habit, and when you become aware of it it has probably already created a real problem in your finances and relationships.
At that point it may seem that you've already gone too deep and that there's nothing you can do about it, but it rarely is the case.
Gambling, just like any other addiction, is only a pattern in your mind. The self-talk you have developed keeps you convinced that gambling is a must and that you can't help it. It doesn't mean that overcoming it will be easy, but it does mean that you have the power to stop it and to make a fresh start for yourself.
This destructive self-talk can be changed, and this album will help you rewire your mind and create more beneficial patterns of thought and behavior. The only thing that makes you different from those who can gamble and stop at any time is the mindset that allows them to control their urge – and it all boils down to the patterns they have developed in their minds. The same patterns that you can develop if you're serious about your desire to overcome this addiction.
This album was designed to support you on your way of reprogramming the way your mind works and to help you break free from gambling addiction quicker and more naturally. With consistent use you can develop the thought patterns of people who have no interest to gamble and just forget that you have ever been consumed by it.
What to Expect
This album will help you get there by:
- Empowering you to take control of your urges and to develop rock solid willpower. Very soon after you start using this album you will realize that you do indeed have the power to say no and that the choice is completely yours. This powerful realization will in turn really put you in control and allow you to stay strong against temptations because you will be able to clearly see that it simply isn't in your best interest to keep gambling.
- Making you pay more attention to your finances and motivate you to put your money to better use. Your eyes will open to the fact that gambling only makes you lose money – something that you're now subconsciously trying to mask behind the hope of financial freedom. You will develop a strong sense of responsibility, making your desire to give in to your urges less and less powerful.
- Increasing your focus on overcoming your gambling addiction and on repairing your personal and professional relationships. You will notice that you're paying more attention to your friends and family members, that their opinion and support are more important to you than before. This will allow you to create a powerful vision of your future life free of temptation to gamble your money away, and make you driven to take steps to make that vision true.
You have the power to create a better future for yourself and your family by taking control of your gambling addiction, so use it! Download this album and empower yourself to break free from it once and for all!
Save 30% Off - Offer will end in 00:00:00
- I am free from my gambling addiction
- I am in control of my impulses
- I affirm that I am stronger than my desire to gamble
- I am a rational and responsible individual
- I pay attention to my finances
- I am changing my life and breaking free from gambling addiction
- I surround myself with people who support me in my intention to stay strong against my desire to gamble
- I am completely able to overcome the urge to gamble
- I find no thrill in gambling
- I am in full control of my life and my behavior
- I am staying strong against my desire to gamble
- I will devote my time to improving my life
- I am transforming into someone who is responsible and rational
- I will take control of my life and my finances
- I am releasing the need to give in to my impulses
- I will look after my health and wellbeing
- I am in the process of forgiving myself for the things I’ve done while I was addicted to gambling
- I will spend my time with people who support and love me
- I am going to develop a new set of habits to support me in the process of recovery
- I am turning into someone who is happy, peaceful and in control
- My impulse to gamble is less and less powerful with each passing day
- People see me as someone who has successfully overcome gambling addiction
- My debt is melting
- I am a naturally calm person, fully in control of my impulses
- I am using my money to do something worthwhile
- My relationships with people around me make me happy and fulfilled
- A brighter future is waiting for me to create it
- I am the winner in my life
- I am enjoying the life without gambling
- I am free to choose what I want to do with my life