Learn Guitar Affirmations
Become a nifty guitar player and fire up the crowds with the help of this simple but powerful MP3
Offer will end in 00:00:00
- Do you have trouble syncing your mind with your fingers?
- Do you lack confidence that you’ll ever play good enough to perform on stage?
- Do you find practicing day in day out tedious?
- Would you like a tool to rewire your brain so that you can learn to play faster, more accurate and shine like a rock star in no time?
Imagine that wild applause! You’re getting on stage and people are smiling, cheering you on and applauding to you. You are euphoric. This is a dream come true and you know you’re about to make everybody happy and excited when you play your music.
What a daydream, ha!
Alas, deep down you don’t believe this can really be you. Your hands feel like paws, your fingers hurt, and the practicing exhausts you.
You know you’re talented (ish), but, you’re well aware you need practice if you want to strum like a pro.
But why does it have to be so darn hard?
The fact is, it doesn’t!
Remember that time when you played that piece you had been practicing a lot, but not in a while? And you got all the notes right. You sounded perfect! And you wished you had recorded that session but it was too late?
You had had your mojo. And then it was lost.
Well, getting your mojo every time you play may not be hard as you think. Basically, you get it the same way you tune your guitar - all the strings need to be in harmony with one another to make the music sound right.
Just like the strings, you need to tune your motivation, self-confidence, and your focus to improve your guitar playing skills. Don’t worry, this is much simpler than it sounds.
Your own ears and our affirmations will do all the work. Listen to the affirmations, the same way you listen to your strings when you tune them and the audio will impact your mind to tighten your motivation, self-confidence and focus strings.
Here’s how it all works together:
What to Expect
This MP3 album will transform the way you play the guitar in 3 main ways:
- Listening to the affirmations will improve your ability to link your brain to your fingers. This is part of the problem, isn't it? Your brain knows what to do, but fingers just won’t listen. Well, learn to play guitar affirmations will improve this bond. Your neural connections will build faster and you will process the music related information quicker. Sooner than you know, your practice sessions will be more satisfying.
- The affirmations will increase your self-esteem and the belief in your ability to learn to play the guitar. It doesn’t matter how hard you try, and how many hours you practice, if you can’t picture yourself jamming like Jimi Hendrix or Eric Clapton, you won’t make any progress. Not that listening to these affirmations will make you play like them, but they’ll help you visualize yourself doing it and learn to play the best YOU can. This audio will get you your mojo when you pick up that guitar. _ Repeating the messages from this audio will boost your motivation and focus. You felt so motivated when you first started out. You are motivated when you get the hangs of a composition, but in between, even though you do practice, you would rather be doing something else. With our learn to play guitar album, you’ll be driven to succeed all the time. If you listen to them every day, you'll see; You'll hardly ever want to do anything else. And you can bet it'll show.
No need to struggle anymore — download this album and make learning to play guitar as fun and easy experience as you hoped it would be!
Save 30% Off - Offer will end in 00:00:00
- I am a guitar star
- I love practicing the guitar
- I am a talented musician
- I can read music well
- I can emulate famous guitarists
- I understand music well
- I am a fast learner
- I am musically inclined
- I am driven to practice often
- I am known as a gifted guitarist
Future Tense Affirmations
- I will read music
- I am gaining recognition as a musician
- I am developing my knowledge of music
- I will play guitar well
- I will learn quickly
- I will process information easily
- I will practice often
- I will enjoy learning guitar
- I will remember what I learn
- I will become known for my guitar skills
- Playing guitar comes naturally to me
- Others know me as a guitar player
- Learning the guitar comes easily to me
- Practicing the guitar is fun
- Reading music is easy
- Remembering what I learn comes naturally
- Learning quickly feels natural
- My knowledge of music is growing
- My guitar skills are improving
- Processing information comes easily