Learn to Dance Affirmations
Become a magnificent dancer and fire up the crowds with the help of this simple, yet powerful MP3
- Do you have trouble syncing your mind with your moves?
- Do you lack confidence that you’ll ever dance well enough to perform on stage?
- Do you find practicing day in day out exhausting?
- Do you want to be enthusiastic about every dancing session and stay motivated until you crush your dancing goals?
Whose moves stir you up? Are you into ballet, so when you hear the name Mikhail Baryshnikov, your heart bounces faster? Or does watching Shakira move her hips make you wanna bounce off the walls?
Either way, you are crazy about dancing and you would die if your dancing could only resemble those artists’ moves.
But do you have what it takes?
If you can spend hours practicing and focusing on every single aspect of your choreography, you don’t need our learn to dance affirmations.
If you can see yourself standing tall on that stage, floating flawlessly through every sequence of steps and getting standing ovations when you’re done, no need to listen to this album either.
But, if practicing as much as you need to is too demanding, if you struggle to remember all the steps, if your moves are stiff if you’re not flexible enough and if you feel you’re just not good enough, it’s time to pull out the big guns. Time to get the extra help you need to nail your dancing skills.
You’ll be surprised how much our learn to dance affirmations will help.
Affirmations are like a choreography to your mindset. When your mind dances to this audio, your thoughts, attitudes and behavior all align with a single goal–you bringing your dancing dream to life.
If you listen to learn to dance affirmations regularly, you will no longer doubt yourself and your potential. You will use all of your energy to focus on your practice routine and your efforts to improve your dancing. Likewise, the album will fortify your motivation. You will look forward to every session and enjoy it, too. Here’s how this all comes together:
What to Expect
This MP3 album will transform the way you dance in 3 main ways:
- Improve your ability to connect your brain to your movements. This is part of the problem, right? Your brain knows what to do, but your body just won’t listen. Well, listening to learn to dance affirmations will make this bond stronger. Your neural connections will form faster and you will process the information quicker. The audio isn’t magical though and you’ll have to invest a lot of effort if you want to dance decently. Still, with their help, you’ll be dancing like a pro much sooner than you can imagine.
- Increase your self-esteem and the belief in your ability to dance like a superstar. It doesn’t matter how hard you try, or how many hours you practice. If you can’t picture yourself killing it like Megan Batoon or Michael Jackson, don’t expect to make much progress. Not that listening to these affirmations will make you dance like them, but they’ll help you to visualize yourself doing it and learn to dance the best YOU can.
- Boost your motivation and focus. You felt so motivated when you first started out. You are motivated when you get the hang of a choreography too. But in between, even though you do practice, you would often rather be doing something else. With our learn to dance audio, you’ll be driven to succeed all the time. If you listen to them every day, seeing you do anything else but dance will be a difficult task.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
There’s no need to struggle—download this album and make learning to dance the fun and easy experience you hoped it would be!
- I am a great dancer
- I have great rhythm
- I remember choreography steps well
- I am limber and strong
- I have natural talent
- I am motivated to practice
- I am a natural dancer
- I am focused on practicing
- I am admired for my dancing ability
- I am physically fit
- I will practice regularly
- I will reach my potential
- I will be a great dancer
- I will remember steps easily
- I will improve my flexibility
- I will strive to be my best
- I will perfect my moves
- I will be motivated to practice
- I will focus on remembering my steps
- I will be known for my dancing skills
- Dancing comes naturally to me
- Practicing is fun
- Dancing well is easy
- Others know me as a great dancer
- Dancing is just what I do
- Remembering my steps is easy
- My focus is unwavering
- Staying motivated to improve is easy
- Reaching my potential is important to me
- I have a great sense of rhythm