Learn Violin Affirmations
Become a maestro violinist and astonish your audience with the help of this simple but powerful MP3
- Do you have trouble syncing your mind with your fingers?
- Do you lack confidence that you’ll ever play well enough to perform on stage?
- Do you find practicing day in day out tedious?
- Would you like a tool to develop your mindset so that you learn to play faster, more accurately and sound like a virtuoso in no time?
Remember that time when you played a composition you had been practicing a lot, but not in a while and you got all the notes right? You sounded perfect! You wished you had recorded that session, but it was too late? You were in the zone, but then it was gone.
What if you could be in the same zone every time you pick up your violin?
Now, imagine you’re in a concert hall or you’re playing your violin in a more intimate atmosphere. You finish and the wildest applause breaks! You are euphoric. This is a dream come true. You made everybody in that room emotional and excited with nothing but your mind and your hands.
What a dream, ha!
Yet, deep down you don’t believe this can really be you. Nor that you can be in your zone every time you’re playing. Your hands feel like paws, your fingers hurt and the practicing exhausts you.
You know you’re talented (ish), yet you’re well aware you need to practice if you want to dazzle the crowds.
But does it have to be so difficult?
Well, no. It doesn't.
And here is how. You get in the zone, the same way you tune your violin. All the strings need to be in harmony with one another to make the melody sound right.
Just like the strings, you need to attune your motivation, self-confidence and your focus to improve your violin playing skills.
Don’t worry, this is much simpler than it sounds.
Your own ears and our affirmations will do all the work. Listen to the affirmations, the same way you listen to your strings when you tune them and the audio will reprogram your subconscious to tighten your motivation, self-confidence and focus strings.
Here’s how it all works together:
What to Expect
This MP3 album will transform the way you play the violin in 3 main ways:
- Listening to the affirmations will improve your ability to link your brain to your fingers. This is part of the problem, isn't it? Your brain knows what to do, but your fingers just won’t listen. Well, learn to play violin affirmations will improve this communication. Your neural connections will build faster and you will process the music related information quicker. Sooner than you know, your practice sessions will be more fulfilling and your skills will improve.
- Boost your motivation and focus. You felt so driven when you first decided to play the violin. You still feel motivated when you get the hang of a composition, but in between, though you do practice, you’re merely going through the motions. With our learn to play violin album, you’ll be driven to work on improving your violin playing skills all the time. If you listen to them every day, you'll see, you'll hardly ever want to do anything else. And you can bet it'll show.
- Increase your self-esteem and the belief in your ability to play the violin well. It doesn’t matter how hard you try and how many hours you practice, if you can’t picture yourself strumming like Niccolo Paganini or Vanessa Mae, you won’t make any progress. Not that listening to these affirmations will make you play like them. But with their help, your ability to visualize yourself playing like these virtuosos will improve and you will learn to play the best YOU can. This audio will get you in the zone when you pick up that violin.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Stop struggling today — download this MP3 audio and make learning to play the violin as fun and easy as you hoped it would be!
- I am a talented musician
- I am in sync with the violin
- I intuitively understand the violin
- I am a great violinist
- I easily reach the correct pitches
- I am focused on mastering the violin
- I am a fast learner
- I always enjoy violin lessons
- I retain musical information perfectly
- I am quickly learning to play the violin
Future Tense Affirmations
- I will learn to play the violin
- I will become a violinist
- I will concentrate fully
- I will focus on learning
- I will absorb musical information efficiently
- I will learn to read music
- I will be known as a great violinist
- I will become musically inclined
- I am improving my violin skills
- I will master the violin
- I was born to play the violin
- Practicing the violin is joyful
- Music is in my soul
- Playing the violin is what I live for
- I am always playing the violin
- My mind is tuned in to all music
- Remembering music is easy
- Others see me as an amazing musician
- The violin feels natural in my hands
- I lose myself in the music easily