Overcome Fear of Heights Affirmations
Conquer your acrophobia, climb even the highest mountains and enjoy a totally fear-free life with the help of our powerful affirmations MP3.
- Do you avoid all everyday situations which include being high above the ground?
- Do you worry about an upcoming vacation; what if they assign the upper floor hotel room to you?
- Do you miss out a lot of your social life or even avoid travelling because of your acrophobia?
- Would you like a proven method to get over your fear of heights and live your life to the max?
Looking at the Earth from high above is extraordinary. Divine even.
It doesn't matter if you climb to the highest mountain in the surroundings, or if you’re looking at the cityscape from Toronto’s CN Tower.
It makes you feel as if all your problems and concerns are as small as the plants and people down below.
It makes you feel as if you have accomplished something important.
Watching the ground and tiny people from high above can be exciting and liberating.
But you wouldn’t know, would you?
Because you dread heights. When you’re supposed to go out on a balcony to get some fresh air, you freak out.
When you need to climb the ladder and save a kitten that got stuck in a tree, you start sweating and your legs shake.
And God forbid you dared to climb that mountaintop!
However, life is wonderful and even more so when you grasp an opportunity to admire an astonishing view from high above.
At least every once in a while.
So, you miss out on a lot.
Well then, feel free to grab this opportunity.Our powerful yet simple tool will help you ditch your acrophobia for good.
Although not the cure and you would be wise seeking professional help too, the audio will make a real difference.
You see the reason you experience fear and stress when you are above ground level, is that your mind is trying to protect you from the situations it perceives as “dangerous“.
Listening to and reciting the affirmations will reprogram your mind to accept being above ground level (but safe) as something normal and relaxing even.
Your thoughts also play a big part in how you deal with your acrophobia. When you welcome and nurture the thoughts that something bad will happen when you’re high above the ground, the cascading effect takes place and the anxiety kicks in.
But if you affirm every day and in a safe environment, that you are calm and relaxed when elevated, your mind will internalize those thoughts.
As a result, you will be more at ease when climbing the outside stairs and before you know it, you WILL climb that mountaintop.
What to Expect
Listening to Overcome Fear of Heights Affirmations album will help you:
- Imagine yourself free. Strong visualization skills are of enormous help when dealing with acrophobia and anxiety in general. With this positive audio, you will be able to picture yourself self-confident and calm when going out on a balcony or climbing the escalator. When you “see” yourself relaxed and with a smile on your face as you go higher and higher, doing it for real will only be a matter of time.
- Focus your mind on reality. Right now, your mind is yelling at you: "being this high is not safe!" But if you repeat these affirmations often enough, you will convince your mind otherwise. You will notice that the thoughts about falling from elevated places come up less frequently and that the level of your anxiety and stress when you find yourself somewhere high gradually decreases.
- Boost your belief that you can do this! Affirmations will increase your self-confidence. They will awaken your inner strength and you will understand that you are more than your mind and your body. You can crush your fears and be whole again!
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download your Overcome Fear of Heights Affirmations album today. Get back full control and take the joys of your life to new heights.
- I like heights
- I am in control of my thoughts
- I enjoy the view from heights
- I am calm when I am high up
- I am relaxed on bridges
- I enjoy the view from tall buildings
- I am totally comfortable being up high
- I have overcome my fear
- I am relaxed and in control
- My mind is always calm
- I will embrace heights
- I will enjoy looking down from heights
- I will climb mountains just to see the view
- I will stay calm on bridges
- I will control my thoughts
- I will enjoy the view from tall buildings
- I will overcome my fear of heights
- I will lead a carefree life
- I will look down easily when I am high up
- I will control my emotions
- The view is beautiful from high up
- My thoughts are calm
- My mind is relaxed when I am high up
- Heights are easy for me
- Looking down from heights is easy
- My fear of heights is gone
- My life is carefree
- I am at ease when on bridges
- I enjoy being up high
- The view from a cliff is magical