Overcome Claustrophobia Affirmations
Time to vanquish your claustrophobia and enjoy a fear-free life with help of our powerful affirmations audio.
- Are you terrified when you need to use an elevator?
- Do you imagine a disaster of huge proportions with no escape, every time you need to enter a confined space?
- Would you like a proven method to help you get your fear of small or crowded spaces under control?
One would think: “Claustrophobia can't be that bad. I mean, how many times a week do you need to enter tiny spaces?“
But they would be wrong. Because you suffer the stress and anxiety when you need to walk into small or crowded spaces almost every day.
And every time you feel like an episode character in a disaster movie. The one who doesn’t make it.
The only way to escape the awfulness is not to go anywhere. And the saddest of all is that you make that exact choice way too often.
So, your fear-cycle goes somewhat like this:
You realize you need to enter a narrow room, ride on a crowded bus or get into an elevator. And all the dreadful sensations which ran you over the last time strike again.
Then you picture the most horrible scenarios in which you get trapped and cannot escape. They all seem so real and there's no way you can control them.
Next, you dread not only that all these things will actually happen but that people around you will discover how freaked out you are and judge you.
But you are safe now.
Because the Overcome Claustrophobia Affirmations will help.
Of course, your reason tells you that the horrid fear of being in a restricted room, an elevator, crowded bus or a train is groundless. However “knowing” doesn’t help you much. The main purpose of Overcome Your Claustrophobia Affirmations is to reprogram your brain so that it perceives these situations as normal.
If you listen to our simple yet powerful affirmations regularly they will stripe those thoughts of their power while building your confidence to fight them.
They will help you break your fear-cycle. When you face a confined space you need to enter, repeat your favorite affirmations (but not in those situations alone). You'll soon notice that every time you recite, you become less and less stressed and anxious.
However, do not expect results overnight. The album is not the cure, and it would still be wise to consult a professional therapist as well.
What to Expect
These affirmations are designed to do three main things:
- Help you visualize yourself not suffering from claustrophobia. You will be able to picture yourself self-confident and calm when facing a small space with this positive audio. And when you “see” yourself relaxed and with a smile on your face as you step into an elevator, doing it for real will only be a matter of time.
- Keep your mind focused on reality. Right now, your mind is telling you that being in a restricted or tiny space is not safe. Repeating these affirmations will convince your mind otherwise. You will soon find that the thoughts about catastrophes lurking in tiny rooms and public transport spaces have lost their power and appear less often.
- Boost your self-confidence and believe - you can do it! Listening to overcome claustrophobia affirmations audio will dramatically increase your self-confidence. They will awaken your inner strength and you will soon find that you are capable of crushing your fears and breaking free.
Don’t waste another minute of your time being afraid of restricted spaces! Download your MP3 audio now and recover full control over your life!
- I am always relaxed and at ease
- I am calm on elevators
- I am overcoming claustrophobia
- I am fearless in small spaces
- I am calm on trains
- I am in control of myself
- I breathe easily in tight spaces
- I am safe even in crowded areas
- I am comfortable in new places
- I am perfectly fine being in a small room
- I will overcome claustrophobia
- I will stay relaxed in tight spaces
- I will be just fine in large crowds
- I will feel safe in closed spaces
- I will enjoy train rides
- I will breathe easily in closed rooms
- I will stay calm in elevators
- I will enjoy bus rides
- I will control my fear
- I will feel safe in elevators
- Tight spaces are safe
- Staying calm comes naturally
- My claustrophobia has melted away
- My fear is controlled
- Elevator rides are just a normal part of life
- Bus rides are relaxing
- Crowded spaces feel safe
- Staying relaxed comes naturally to me
- Closed spaces feel cozy
- I am a strong person in spite of my claustrophobia