Overcome Stage Fright Affirmations
Don’t let your stage fright stop you from fulfilling your dreams! Use these powerful affirmations to rewire your mind and win the crowd.
- Do you have problems at work because you get too anxious to give presentations?
- Does your stage fright prevent you from taking your career to the next level?
- Is your fear of being on stage holding you back from performing the art you’re passionate about?
- Would you like a method that’ll enable you to “unfreeze” on stage, become confident and thrive as a performer?
Maybe your stomach is in knots because you haven’t prepared your speech, performance or act well enough.
You perfected every sentence and every move. You memorized all of it. You are 100% ready.
Maybe your heart is pounding because the pressure is too high! If your presentation doesn’t go well, you could lose your job!
Again, not the case.
It is important to do well, but the world won’t end if you don’t.
Why then? Why do you tremble and shake, sweat and feel sick when you so much as think about speaking in public?
Because your fear is part of your human nature. We are all conditioned to dread exposure to some extent and regard the possibility of being judged or disliked as a threat. Our mind and body put up a hell of a fight to make sure we are safe.
Your case may just be a little worse than usual.
However, you shouldn’t let evolution or nature stand in the way of your success.
There are plenty of things you can do to fight your fright.
You can prepare weeks in advance. Know every line, every verse and every move inside out. You can rehearse as if the real thing. Setup everything you can as it will be when the day comes.
You can recite your Overcome Stage Fright Affirmations every day.
Remember, your fear is utterly irrational and unless you “shrink your stage fright on the inside”, when the time to confront your audience comes you may still be too nervous or anxious to continue.
Our affirmations album is designed to help you recognize negative thought patterns so you can shut them up. Listening to the audio will empower you to imagine yourself dazzling your audience instead.
As you recite and repeat the affirmations, your dread will lose its power and your self-confidence will flourish.
What to Expect
Our Overcome Stage Fright Affirmations audio does three main things:
- Instill self-confidence in your mindset. Consider this album to be a shield which will, one by one, shatter all the thoughts about the negative outcome of your performance. While reciting the affirmations will nurture the positive, even fantastic beliefs instead. As a result, your self-confidence will boost. YOU will go out on that stage confident in your ability to sway your audience. The chances that you will, in reality, will rise dramatically.
- Focus your attention on achieving your goal. The Overcome Stage Fright Affirmations will help you shift your focus from the anxiety, insecurity and fear that haunts you to the person you want to become instead. You will imagine yourself speaking at that conference, doing your first stand up comedy performance or dancing in the theater, with courage and grace. It won’t happen overnight and you will have to be brave, but these affirmations will help you act despite your fear.
- Diminish your anxiety. Right now, your fear stops you from living your life to the fullest. It seems big and scary and out of your control. But our transformational affirmations will strip the stage fright and anxiety of their power over you. The more you repeat them, the more you’ll find the strength to perceive your upcoming presentation as a challenge instead of a threat.
Download our free app for iPhone/iPad today and listen immediately after your purchase- just search the App Store for Trinity Affirmations.
Download this mighty affirmations audio today! Get rid of your fear for good, unleash your full performing potential and shine on that stage like a star.
- I thrive under pressure
- I enjoy being on stage
- I handle being in front of a crowd well
- I am a natural performer
- I look forward to performing on stage
- I stay calm in front of others
- I belong on the stage
- I enjoy the spotlight
- I am over my stage fright
- I can perform flawlessly
- I will stay calm under pressure
- I will have great stage presence
- I will remain calm in front of an audience
- I will thrive under pressure
- I will enjoy being on stage
- I am beginning to enjoy the spotlight
- I will overcome my stage fright
- I will remain relaxed in front of a crowd
- I will enjoy performing in front of a lot of people
- I will perform flawlessly
- Being comfortable on stage comes naturally to me
- Performing on stage is a wonderful feeling
- Staying calm under pressure is easy
- Others call me a natural performer
- Crowds bolster my confidence
- My stage fright is melting away
- I love being in the spotlight
- Performing is fun
- Others see me as someone who thrives under pressure
- I have nerves of steel