Business Networking Confidence Affirmations
Skyrocket your career by becoming a kind of person who easily makes new business connections and who knows how to make the most out of them using this transformational affirmations mp3.
- Do you think you are worth more than people think?
- Would your career path change if you knew the right people?
- Are you too shy or too insecure to approach people and to make them care about you and your business?
- Would you like to be able to naturally connect with people important for your business or career and to be sure that you’re doing it right?
Business networking can be rather scary for people new to it - you know that you really should make connections with people who could help you to land a new business for your company or to find a better job, but you keep feeling like an imposter, like you will only bother people with your approach and that you probably won’t know what to say next, after you approach them.
Still, if you want to progress in your business you have to overcome these fears. Knowing the right people and being able to contact them when you need their help is an asset you can’t afford not to have, and the only thing holding you back is you: your insecurity, feeling of inadequacy, fear of being ridiculed.
All of these negative feelings are the result of the way your mind was programmed to think - it’s not something that really reflects who you really are, but your subconscious mind doesn’t allow you to relax and to acknowledge your worth when meeting those you view as authorities. Even when you try, you hear that discouraging whisper in the back of your mind, and you freeze.
Did you know that you can reprogram your mind to make it start helping your goals, instead of sabotaging them?
These negative thought patterns can be changed pretty much the same way they were created - by repetition of thoughts and sentences related to your adequacy in business (or any other) conversation, only in a different, positive context.
This affirmations album was designed to help you with this reprogramming of your subconscious: it will repeat positive statements meant to create new thinking and behavioral patterns that will eventually turn you into a kind of person who isn’t intimidated by the opportunities for business networking and who finds it easy, enjoyable and natural.
What to Expect
These statements will gradually build within your mind and help you to:
- Lose the fear of authority. You will notice that you’re more self-confident in your approach and that others don’t seem so intimidating anymore - you will start viewing them as normal people, people you can talk to.
- Stop being anxious. You will be more calm and relaxed when approaching them and you won’t feel stressed out before you start the conversation, which will allow you to talk to them casually and to say exactly what you want to say.
- Become eager to network at any chance you get. As you become more confident and you start seeing the results of your newly discovered networking skill, you will be driven to make even more connections. You will be able to create a strong network of people who can help you in different situations.
Overcoming fear of networking will put you in a much different situation than the one you’re in now - you’ll become more outgoing, your communication skills will improve with practice and you will finally see what it feels like to have all the doors open to pursue your goals.
Download this album now and realize that you have the keys to these doors - all you have to do is to open them!
- I am confident about networking
- I am a positive thinker
- I can always spot opportunities to network
- I am a naturally outgoing person
- I enjoy networking
- I am confident
- I find it easy to network with others
- I am well connected
- I just naturally find it easy to get along with other people
- I am always asking people for their contact information
- I will learn to enjoy networking
- I am becoming more confident
- I am finding myself more happier each day about the idea of networking
- I am turning into someone who is well connected
- I am finding it easier to network with others
- I will become a positive thinker
- I will become well connected
- I am turning into an outgoing person
- I am transforming into someone who enjoys meeting new people
- I will improve my networking skills
- Positive thinking comes naturally to me
- I find networking with others easy
- I am naturally confident
- I enjoy meeting new people
- My networking skills are top notch
- I have a ton of connections
- Being social is my natural way of life
- People see me as someone who knows people
- The people I network with enjoy talking to me
- Learning to enjoy networking will make me more successful