Improve in American Football Affirmations
Keep your mind in the game and train it to win, through these powerful positive affirmations.
- Do you struggle with stress and frustration when the game is not going as expected?
- Do you find it difficult to ignore distractions and maintain focus and control?
- Are you bringing your best and most confident game to matches?
- Do you wish you had the mental strength to handle extreme pressure and maintain a high level of self-confidence to consistently perform at your peak?
According to all the surveys, football is America’s favorite sport, and every year the Super Bowl has the highest ratings of all television events. It’s a high-intensity, extremely dynamic and aggressive game, and football players need to possess incredible physical strength, speed, and stamina to be successful at it.
But what really makes top professional football players stand out are their strong will, fortitude, and determination, and that requires superlative mental strength.
And just like training your body to prepare it for the physical demands of the sport, you have to dedicate yourself to training your mind too, in order to be mentally ready for all the challenges this game brings.
Top football players are regularly thrown into situations of exceptional pressure, coupled with intense public scrutiny, and they need to have strong resilience and emotional steadiness in order to handle them. If you have dreams of becoming a champion player, you have to start today to consistently work on the mental side of your performance.
Affirmations are there to set you on the right path!This mp3 album is designed to reprogram your mind so that you can stay on target during practice, and remain self-confident and poised to win throughout the game.
Listen to it regularly and you will be able to achieve the sharp concentration and mental discipline required to break through self-imposed limitations and reach your maximum potential.
What to Expect
Your mind can be your best or your worst asset on the football field. Affirmations will install in you that winning mindset you need to:
- Have the self-confidence to push your limits and strive to be the best. Professional football players have firm belief in their own abilities and skills. That self-confidence is acquired as a result of a strong work-ethic and internal motivation that pushes them through the pain of the training and rigors of the match. Affirmations will help you develop the willpower and mental strength you need in your pursuit of excellence. Practice them regularly and you will soon possess the self-confidence and drive of a true football champion!
- Maintain clarity of mind and laser-like focus on the game. When you a start dwelling on a dropped pass or a missed tackle, or allow yourself to be intimidated by strong opponents or the importance of the match, you are permitting negative thoughts to enter your mind and cloud your focus. Affirmations will rewire your brain to quickly erase past mistakes, ignore things you have no control of, and concentrate on the challenge right in front of you. That way you can easily focus on the moment and enter the zone where the mind and body are in sync, to skyrocket your performance on the football field.
- Harness pressure and remain in perfect control of the game. When the pressure creeps in and takes control of your mind, it tightens your muscles, drains your energy, robs you of your speed and interferes with quick and clear decision making. To be able to play best when it counts the most, you need to remain calm and composed, and utilize the high-stress situations to your advantage instead of allowing them to undermine you. Affirmations will enable you to turn the pressure into a driving force that will fuel your performance and propel your game to the next level.
Take action now - download this album and hone your mental skills to help you reach your true football potential.
- I run fast
- I am a solid player
- I always train hard
- I am focused on winning
- I throw accurately
- I block successfully
- I am very coordinated
- I am highly focused during practice
- I am dedicated to training
- I am motivated to win
- I will train regularly
- I will focus on winning
- I will throw perfectly
- I will outrun my opponent
- I will stay focused on the game
- I will concentrate on playing my best
- I will run fast
- I will play a great game
- I will sharpen my reflexes
- I will think clearly in pressure situations
- Football is my life
- I have a winning attitude
- Competing is fun
- Running fast feels natural
- Intense Focus comes naturally to me
- Consistent training is important to my success
- My throws are naturally on target
- My body is perfect for football
- I love studying football plays
- My coordination is perfect