Marathon Training Affirmations
Develop the mental power to enhance your marathon training and take your running to the next level with the help of this affirmations mp3.
- Is it getting harder to get excited about running?
- Are you finding it impossible to improve your personal record, no matter how hard you try?
- Do you feel self-conscious about your pace, afraid of what others will think of you when you lag behind in a race?
- Do you wish you could have the confidence, endurance, and stamina of those marathoners you admire?
Over the past decade, the marathon has become a popular phenomenon. Last year there were more than half a million marathon finishers in the U.S. alone. Marathon is that rare sport where everyone who crosses the finish line is a winner. The goal is not just to beat the other runners, the goal is to beat your fears, doubts, and weaknesses, and achieve a personal victory.
But reaching that finish line requires determination and commitment to months and months of strenuous and often grueling training. Whether you are a professional athlete or recreational runner, there are times when you feel fatigued and worn out, discouraged by the fact that you seem to be working so hard without budging your personal record. Even the most dedicated marathoner occasionally loses enthusiasm and running becomes a constant chore.
Rich Davis famously said: “Long distance running is 90% mental and the other half is physical”. The drive to do a marathon comes from inside you and it is the way you think and feel that determines the path, pace and the length of your marathon journey.
When you hit that dreaded wall, it is your inner strength that will silence the whiny voice that tells you to give up, and make you focus on your love of running and the sheer exhilaration and joy of accomplishing your goal.
This album will help you do just that! It contains simple, yet effective affirmations that will enable you to rewire your brain to push aside the negative, self-deprecating thoughts, and clear your mind for positive, encouraging messages that will enable you to reach your true running potential.
What to Expect
Confidence, optimism, and belief in oneself are exceptional tools that the best marathoners have in abundance. Repeat these affirmations regularly and you will achieve the following:
- You will always have willpower and energy to get out and run. You know how important it is to consistently build up your running fitness, and yet there are times when you feel less than inspired to get out and get running. Shifting your mindset about how you see yourself and your capabilities is often more important than any workout or training run you could ever do. Affirmations will help you keep your resolve and re-energize you to get yourself out on that race trail and give your best.
- You will be empowered to have more speed than you thought possible. Beginners often have difficulty achieving desired speed, as they easily get discouraged watching others leave them behind. Even experienced runners sometimes discover that, after they’ve run a few races, it gets increasingly difficult to run their PR. Speed is merely a state of mind and thinking negatively can inhibit you from discovering your true natural abilities. Once you stop dwelling on the negative and self-defeating thoughts you will see how easy it becomes to shave seconds or maybe even minutes off your race times.
- You will reach beyond your imagined limitations. Even elite runners need a little reminder or a nudge once in a while to help keep their focus and inspire them to achieve their goals. Repeat these affirmations and erase self-limiting beliefs that keep holding you back from tapping into your full potential. Whether you just want to complete the race or you set your sights on winning that coveted marathon, our affirmations will give you that winning mindset you require to push your physical limits that much further, and take your race performances to another level.
Download this affirmations album, and before you know it, there won’t be a doubt in your mind you’re going to cross that finish line and achieve your new personal record.
- I just naturally follow my training schedule
- I am a positive thinker
- I am committed to training for my marathon
- I always strive to push myself
- I am a natural born runner
- I am always eating healthily
- I find it easy to push myself
- I am always motivated to train
- I just naturally look forward to training
- I love running
- I am becoming more motivated by the day
- I will become a healthy eater
- I will complete a marathon
- I will run even when I don’t feel like it
- I am becoming someone who keeps on pushing themselves
- I will follow my training schedule
- I will learn to love running
- I am building up my endurance
- I am transforming into an excellent marathon runner
- I am becoming fitter and fitter
- Training for a marathon comes easily to me
- I find being motivated easy
- Positive thinking comes naturally to me
- I love to train
- I always make sure to eat healthily
- I have an insane desire to push my body to its limits
- I have an abundance of endurance
- People see me as someone who is dedicated
- Running is fun
- I love nothing more than doing an intense training session